UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:russ:

Do that if you want, but they not going to let you snuff all their boys out without spotting you. You going to have to move from place to place while being aggressive.

Basically they don't let you camp:yeshrug:
Kill as many with stealth as you can on the perimeter and go on on the rest running all over the fukkin place

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
On Crushing it's best to keep 1 hitter quitter weapons on you.

I keep that .44 and a high end shotty on me. That's almost 10 instant kills between those 2 weapons

I don't understand how people haven't figured this out. I realized this on Drakes Fortune Crushing run through

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I mean, it's confusing how this game was intended to be played. They have all these scenarios where you can sneak around, but in a lot of cases it's easier to just kill everybody

Not sure why this confuses anyone. Play the game the way you want to play it. Either shoot'em up or stealthy. I do both depending on mood and game situation.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:russ:

Do that if you want, but they not going to let you snuff all their boys out without spotting you. You going to have to move from place to place while being aggressive.

Basically they don't let you camp:yeshrug:
I was being sarcastic.

I'm on Crushing, Chapter 17... I was just making the point that since the game doesn't really give you the tools to go through it all stealth, you gotta clear areas before even thinking about moving.

:snoop: @ me sneaking through Chapter 12 for 10+ minutes trying to find the right path... only for some bytch to spot me and then die instantly

fukk that, started murking dudes and creeping in the bushes when I needed to. It sucks that there's really no way to lure/distract muhfukkas around in this game without alerting everybody on the continent

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
The Game has racial undertones but I wasn't gonna say nothing BUT
Did this mf just refer to the black dude in the pic as a Moorish Monkey?
:dwillhuh:

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
The breh was right aim assist off with lowered sensitivity is more enjoyable :ehh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:usure: He named all of them accept the breh. Then he said "hmm what's your name, u look moorish"
Tarik was the Arab dude
Nah

Now enter the newly opened room with four portraits. This time, fire has damaged the two on the left, with burn marks also obscuring those two names. The names still visible over the other two portraits on the right are al-Basra and England. Soon Sam texts the info you need on the order of sigils on the puzzle wheel mechanism. From left to right: Edward England the scales, a monkey sigil that Sam doesn’t recognize, Tariq bin Malik the sea serpent, and Yazid al-Basra the tiger.

Fig. 11-31. Tariq bin Malik’s star square location