UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I swear the game got really predictable with the dramatic falls. I swear every time I got to a bridge I knew that bytch was gonna break :francis: or if I had to climb some large long structure shyt will always fukk up and some dramatic ass sequence where I barely make it alive on some luck shyt. Nathan Drake is the epitome of luck

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I swear the game got really predictable with the dramatic falls. I swear every time I got to a bridge I knew that bytch was gonna break :francis: or if I had to climb some large long structure shyt will always fukk up and some dramatic ass sequence where I barely make it alive on some luck shyt. Nathan Drake is the epitome of luck
:mjlol: Only in chapter 10 was I thrown off. I didn't know that was going to happen.

The other funny thing is the "Oh man how are we going to get up there??

*they look around*

"LEMME GIVE YOU A BOOST KID!"

:mjlol:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's been like this for a while, and it's stale honestly.

What I find ridiculous is how this dude Drake been rock climbing and swinging around all kinds of terrain for 4 games and never rocking gloves
:wtf:

Hands tougher than a muhfukka.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

What I find ridiculous is how this dude Drake been rock climbing and swinging around all kinds of terrain for 4 games and never rocking gloves

:dead:
So you sayin you would prefer he do his rock climbing properly equipped like Lara Goat? :sas2:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

I had that same thought.

At least have him with the finger less ones.

It would also look more cooler.

jadden

Superstar
Daps
This has been a long ass chapter and the dudes with the shotguns who can't be beaten until their helmets come off are starting to get me tight :francis:

At least I know where to go now. I'm sure nothing crazy will happen along the way :skip:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
The gun fights require elite skill

The platforming does not.

Uncharted is an experience with glimpses of elite gaming.

Only on Crushing difficulty though. :usure:

I guarantee all these dudes won't dare play this game on Crushing. You won't hear not one of them wish for more gun fights then.

On that video you posted, you played it right. Stick and move like a boxer

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Finished. Well my honest opinion is this game is just as good as 3, which I actually liked better than 2, I know I'm in the minority there..

The gunfights are flawed in my opinion. Cover is basically useless because enemies will somehow magically appear behind you. Other than that, amazing experience. I give it a strong 9.

They are flanking you, the AI can be unforgiving in the later chapters

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I guarantee all these dudes won't dare play this game on Crushing. You won't hear not one of them wish for more gun fights then.

On that video you posted, you played it right. Stick and move like a boxer
That's the only way to play it. But nah it comes to a point you gotta sit up, get some snacks and prepare for a long grind

I tried a pure stealth run and I was either spotted or wasted 20 minutes to get shot. Gotta combine the 2 to save time and sanity.

Ima do a stealth run though just to show the gift

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This has been a long ass chapter and the dudes with the shotguns who can't be beaten until their helmets come off are starting to get me tight :francis:

At least I know where to go now. I'm sure nothing crazy will happen along the way :skip:
:russ:

I ran Dan near a quarter mile away and shotty was still peppering drakes buns like a damn sniper rifle.

I kick pull them dudes off an edge or hit um with the whole magazine of any weapon ingot to the face

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
So on the Hardest Difficulty it's better to just go guns blazing instead of strategically moving throughout the level.

Gotcha

:russ:

Do that if you want, but they not going to let you snuff all their boys out without spotting you. You going to have to move from place to place while being aggressive.

Basically they don't let you camp:yeshrug: