UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Gameplay is good but it's not better than MGSV :wow:

On Crushing, I'm not even sure if stealth is the best option. You can't really scout ahead, nor do you have the tools to be completely stealthy. I realized that getting to the next checkpoint is more effective than trying to go unnoticed. Once you reach the checkpoint the goons stop chasing you

:russ:

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Took me a minute to get used to judging these jumps correctly again :patrice:
Have me standing around in a ravine for 5 minutes like ain't no way in the world a normal man could navigate through here:why:
Then I remember I'm controlling Superman Drake:cape::heh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Gameplay is good but it's not better than MGSV :wow:

On Crushing, I'm not even sure if stealth is the best option. You can't really scout ahead, nor do you have the tools to be completely stealthy. I realized that getting to the next checkpoint is more effective than trying to go unnoticed. Once you reach the checkpoint the goons stop chasing you

:russ:
Not killing everyone

:scusthov:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Finished. Well my honest opinion is this game is just as good as 3, which I actually liked better than 2, I know I'm in the minority there..

The gunfights are flawed in my opinion. Cover is basically useless because enemies will somehow magically appear behind you. Other than that, amazing experience. I give it a strong 9.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Just uploaded so the HD isnt there yet but you get the jist.

You see the gift :youngsabo:

Took a long ass time though. Mainly because they programmed the AI to track you unless you dive underwater and move :camby: :rolleyes:

That whole elevator shyt had me like :dwillhuh:

I was kind of ashamed when they gave me a checkpoint when i got to the top and there was another shotgunning fakkit up there that killed me.

But at the same time, i was kinda relieved :whew: I earned that checkpoint, fukk that.

Theres more? Bring it. I respect the hell out of Nadine. I hope i dont have to body her.

That bytch was HEATED last time we fought. :whoo:

:wow: When I did this part, she was snappin necks left and right for me :banderas: I'd be hiding and then a guard would be walking and next thing u know

"I'll fiiind uu azzhoule!! Where... EURGHHHH *SNAP*....."

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:wow: When I did this part, she was snappin necks left and right for me :banderas: I'd be hiding and then a guard would be walking and next thing u know

"I'll fiiind uu azzhoule!! Where... EURGHHHH *SNAP*....."

She didn't snap shyt for me

But I'm An Elite Gamer. She knew I didn't need a woman to fight my battles

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She didn't snap shyt for me

But I'm An Elite Gamer. She knew I didn't need a woman to fight my battles
giphy.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
A female is a scout not a front line soldiers. Stop it. I Jason Bourned them dudes. Pop up, execute and dip lIke a ninja.

Didn't you say there was a mission that was supposed to be very challenging on Crushing?

Without them shotgunners, this game would be getting super washed. :camby:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A female is a scout not a front line soldiers. Stop it. I Jason Bourned them dudes. Pop up, execute and dip lIke a ninja.

Didn't you say there was a mission that was supposed to be very challenging on Crushing?

Without them shotgunners, this game would be getting super washed. :camby:
That chapter 17 elevator gunfight, was a bit rough on Crushing.

But you know, Elite Gaming and all. :manny:

There's a couple more near the very end though. :lupe: