UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
uncharted4_athiefsend5xj7h.png

T3Ver7.png

26373476074_2e82a3222d_o.png

26978922605_d7f72ea85b_o.png

Some of these look like paintings :wow:

bendools9.gif

Look at him straining
ANE260k.gif

u4animvsuy0.gif

It's these little details that make people go "wow these graphics are crazy!"
This game got me thinking that devs dont know how to fukking Draw which is the real reason games look likeshyt.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I've been waiting on you to get to chapter 17 and beyond on Crushing. It's some really difficult areas in the later chapters of the game. Them enemies aren't playing around
Im gonna upload my chapter 18 crushing battle where they had like 20 fukkin guys out there. :damn:

And that elevator shyt 2 :damn:

The blooper real is real. :wow:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Game still clunky as shyt. :mjlol: fighting the controls it the hardest part about this game, when seconds matter.

This chaper 18 encounter on Crushing, is hilarious. The ai. must have fukkin bird vision.

Seem to be able to track you around the entire stage.....

Unless you go underwater. :troll:

I think we lost them. :mjlol:

That chapter 18 on Crushing is unreal, but wait there's more :russ:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
That chapter 18 on Crushing is unreal, but wait there's more :russ:

Just uploaded so the HD isnt there yet but you get the jist.

You see the gift :youngsabo:

Took a long ass time though. Mainly because they programmed the AI to track you unless you dive underwater and move :camby: :rolleyes:

That whole elevator shyt had me like :dwillhuh:

I was kind of ashamed when they gave me a checkpoint when i got to the top and there was another shotgunning fakkit up there that killed me.

But at the same time, i was kinda relieved :whew: I earned that checkpoint, fukk that.

Theres more? Bring it. I respect the hell out of Nadine. I hope i dont have to body her.

That bytch was HEATED last time we fought. :whoo:

Last edited:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s both the first and final new adventure to arrive on PS4 for developer Naughty Dogs’ flagship series (although the remastered trilogy came to PS4 in October last year). In terms of debut week sales ‘Uncharted 4’ is by far the most successful launch in the series beating ‘Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception debut week by 66%. It marks an excellent few weeks for Sony with their platform exclusives (Ratchet & Clank (-50% now at No4 being the other) taking the crown in 3 of the last 4 weeks. Bethesda Softworks ‘Doom’ also arrives this week comfortably making its debut at No2. It’s the first outing on PS4 and Xbox One for the series and another strong debut with sales up 67% on Doom 3. ‘Call of Duty: Black Ops III’ (-46%) makes way for the new releases dropping a place to No3. A pair of former chart topping titles in Ubisoft’s ‘Tom Clancy’s: The Division’ (-32%) and ‘Far Cry Primal’ (-33%) sit at No5 and No6 respectively. Strong sales for ‘Star Wars Battlefront’ (+28%) ensure it climbs back in to the Top 10 at No10 after a two week absence.

GFK Chart-Track: UK News: Uncharted Territory

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Seems like the same old stuff. Great graphics/presentation.

Meh, gameplay.

Why does uncharted get so much love, where other games that follow this formula fail? Serious question.

Why does it bother you so much?

I don't care for racing games and sport sims so I'm not in the Madden/2K or Forza threads asking people why.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Why does it bother you so much?

I don't care for racing games and sport sims so I'm not in the Madden/2K or Forza threads asking people why.
It's a discussion forum. Just a question.

Never said I was bothered.

I like racing games, there'd be nothing wrong with you asking why I like one over the other. And I'd have no problems with talking about both the good and the bad about the games I like.

Yall just incapable of that. Whatever sony game is just awesome, perfect, and better than the rest. And anybody who disagrees is trolling.:smh:

Last edited:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps

I like racing games, there'd be nothing wrong with you asking why I like one over the other. And I'd have no problems with talking about both the good and the bad about the games I like.

Yall just incapable of that. Whatever sony game is just awesome, perfect, and better than the rest. And anybody who disagrees is trolling.:smh:

When you say shyt like this, it only makes YOU look a certain type of way.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide

No not at all but ND games are great hard to compare with uncharted, now what games you think are better than uncharted since it does nothining different

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No not at all but ND games are great hard to compare with uncharted, now what games you think are better than uncharted since it does nothining different
I liked tomb raider 2013 better than uncharted 1-3 but none of them are my favorite. And I think the criticisms are parallel for all the games.

Just wondered what sets uncharted apart, they are all the same shyt to me.

Watch a movie, barely participate in a set piece, arena full of enemies, walk listen to some dialog, rinse and repeat.

For me that's all of these "cinematic action" games. So I just asked what sets the uncharted series apart in the fans eyes.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I liked tomb raider 2013 better than uncharted 1-3 but none of them are my favorite. And I think the criticisms are parallel for all the games.

Just wondered what sets uncharted apart, they are all the same shyt to me.

Watch a movie, barely participate in a set piece, arena full of enemies, walk listen to some dialog, rinse and repeat.

For me that's all of these "cinematic action" games. So I just asked what sets the uncharted series apart in the fans eyes.
TR 13 is better than UC3 but not 2. The uncharted series put time and built their stories along the way improving features. UC4 has some good additions i like being able to go into stealth although it'd be better if we had a choice to not engage at all