UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I really enjoyed Uncharted 4, but it took me too long to realize that I should get Naught Dog games on a rental. They're pretty short.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
first three chapters have been :scusthov:

very slow paced, lots of punching and running, and not fun AT ALL.

i know they have to build the story, but uncharted 2 started off with a bang. this game looks to be on par with uncharted 3.

or maybe better games have come out since then and making this game so far complete crap.

also, not that much impressed by the graphics either. way too colorful IMO

This. Game is boring, imo. I think I'm on chapter 6. It picks up a bit after you run into Sully, but imo Tom Raider 2013 was better.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I liked tomb raider 2013 better than uncharted 1-3 but none of them are my favorite. And I think the criticisms are parallel for all the games.

Just wondered what sets uncharted apart, they are all the same shyt to me.

Watch a movie, barely participate in a set piece, arena full of enemies, walk listen to some dialog, rinse and repeat.

For me that's all of these "cinematic action" games. So I just asked what sets the uncharted series apart in the fans eyes.
Those exact words were used as positives when it came to Quantum Break though :sas2:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I wish the stealth was better in this game. It gives you these wide open areas but no tactics to actually make the encounters more interesting. Not asking for MGSV here. But something along the lines of what TLOU gives us would've been nice.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I wish the stealth was better in this game. It gives you these wide open areas but no tactics to actually make the encounters more interesting. Not asking for MGSV here. But something along the lines of what TLOU gives us would've been nice.
Criticism of uncharted noted. Obvious troll identified.

That's the way this works right?

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This. Game is boring, imo. I think I'm on chapter 6. It picks up a bit after you run into Sully, but imo Tom Raider 2013 was better.
The game didn't pick up until after Chapter 10 for me. I appreciate the slow build in hindsight but I don't like it for replay ability

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
I liked tomb raider 2013 better than uncharted 1-3 but none of them are my favorite. And I think the criticisms are parallel for all the games.

Just wondered what sets uncharted apart, they are all the same shyt to me.

Watch a movie, barely participate in a set piece, arena full of enemies, walk listen to some dialog, rinse and repeat.

For me that's all of these "cinematic action" games. So I just asked what sets the uncharted series apart in the fans eyes.

Your mind is already made up so why even ask the damn question? You're just being an a$$hole at this point.