UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
gckq1vk.png

102015-music-drake-hotline-bling-gif-8.gif

Can't wait to do that on some cats online on some :troll: shyt.

Dudes gonna be FURIOUS.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What's with the uc3 mp slander :what: that shyt was the best of all of em
You must not play many multiplayer games if you think UC3 multi was good.

It was trash and it didn't take long for me to realize it was trash. Gears 3 outclassed it in every facet. Tossed that game in the bushes quick.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
It was great pre subway beta, but then hipfire and meele became OP
I'll be honest I thought the beta kinda sucked.

It was trash and it didn't take long for me to realize it was trash. Gears 3 outclassed it in every facet. Tossed that game in the bushes quick.
Sounds like you was getting owned to me breh. If you wasn't playing at least a year after it dropped we really can't even have a conversation. I played the multi until tlou came out. I don't have these complaints.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You sound like you only dabbled in it for a few weeks or so here and there. It got much better as time went on.

They eventually came out with a playlist for UC3 that was just like UC2 called classic mode. It had no kickbacks, Powerplays, buddy spawning and grenade throwbacks. Also there were no loadouts-every play started off with an AK/Handgun and two grenades. It was really great and the power weapons were placed in the same spot as the UC2 maps. The only problem was that was implemented a year later and by then they had already made a mess with player pool(3 DLC Map packs). It was the closest to UC2 but yeah other than that Gears 3 was just last pure MP game around.

Good luck finding a MP game that doesn't have power ups and finishing moves *cough* Destiny*cough*. Bungie lost me with that MP. shyt was just a COD version of Halo. Bunch of variables(Armor, Legendary Armor, Perks tied to armor, classes, random abilities etc.) Even that BS excuse of "Oh the armor stats aren't enabled in MP" was :camby:. The stats were leveled obviously for health and weapon damange but all the perks and special abilities were still intact.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Sounds like you was getting owned to me breh. If you wasn't playing at least a year after it dropped we really can't even have a conversation. I played the multi until tlou came out. I don't have these complaints.
The first beta at first sucked to me because it was vastly different from UC2. I then started to get used to it and then they turn around and change it.
I just don't think there will ever be a great MP game again that relies on pure skill and just gameplay. All these modern shooters always got to add dumb shyt to the MP.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I don't get owned in any multiplayer game.

I just don't waste my time on gimmicky filled multis when better alternatives are out. UC3 was trash and ND's worst MP game and when compared to other 3rd person shooters it's laughable

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
New MP footage

:banderas:
That AK reload animation is just godly. :wow:
Looks fun as shyt. Can't wait to get my hands on the beta so I can leave essays on the forums about whatever is undoubtedly going to be broken or unbalanced.

So far it looks more team oriented. Like you could say The Last of Uncharted. I see that those mystics and sidekicks work on a buy system like TLOU with purchaseable in game money. I think they increase in price so you're not going to be able to spam them back to back.

I also noticed it takes three melees to down someone. In UC3, it was always two hits and the melee didn't look "magnetic" here. :lupe:

Man why didn't the damn beta start this month? :stopitslime:

It was 3 at first in UC3 dont know y they changed it

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
  1. Arne mentioned the game is totally peer-to-peer like previous multiplayers
  2. The playtest didn't have any boosters, but I'm pretty sure I saw them in the multiplayer trailer. Arne wouldn't make an official comment though.
  3. No buddy system at the moment.
  4. Can't drop a grenade while rolling.
  5. Can't aim and throw a grenade anymore. You can only arc-throw.
  6. No grenade throwbacks at the moment.
  7. Loadouts are quite detailed now in terms of what you can customize now. The playtest had four fixed loadouts, each one had a different grenade, power weapon purchase etc. The playtest didn't have weapon mods though.
  8. There's the usual frag grenade, a medkit which AOE heals, and a landmine(!). It was really strange playing with the medkit equipped because out of habit you'd expect it to blow up and kill your enemy when thrown
    16x16_smiley-frustrated.gif
  9. You can still reload while jumping, rolling etc (same as UC2/3
  10. Can't press Triangle to switch between weapons while aiming
  11. It takes 3 melee hits to kill now, and there a flowing combo animation now. You can hold melee to charge up your attack which then makes it one hit kill, but I couldn't get it to work.:lupe:
  12. There's a very short cooldown to jumping which is just enough to stop bunny hopping from UC2 but not enough to feel like it's slowing you down :jbhmm:
  13. There's a "radar" now in the top left corner. You can see enemies when they start shooting. Also when you die and respawn you can see the enemy silhouettes through walls briefly.:francis:
  14. There were no additional power weapons on the maps during this playtest.
  15. Also I wasn't able to pick up any other player's weapons.
  16. Killing players gives you money. I think it was $100 for a down and $50 for a KO. You can then press the touchpad to open the buy menu and buy the various 'kickbacks', which are the El Dorado Idol, Cintamani Stone, Djinn Curse, summon your buddy, or power weapon. I only really used my power weapon, which was the grenade launcher.
  17. While there weren't any weapons on the map, there were treasures scattered around which gave you money (about 2 kills worth).
  18. The loadout sniper rifle is a bolt action which doesn't fire as fast as the Dragon Sniper. 2 hits to kill, or 1 headshot.
  19. The revive mechanic works exactly like the co-op arena version
  20. The pistole is a loadout weapon!
    16x16_smiley-surprised.gif
  21. AK-47 feels like the Uncharted 3 version.
  22. The FAL is the old 3-shot version from Uncharted 2, but recoils like the G-MAl
:scust: what kind of made for beginners shyt is this . I don't want the last of uncharted. This shyt is lowkey disrespectful. No Triangle to switch aim. Can't throw grenades while your aiming. No grenade throwbacks :scust:I payed 64 bucks for a beta and they cater to fukking noobs :mjcry:.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:scust: what kind of made for beginners shyt is this . I don't want the last of uncharted. This shyt is lowkey disrespectful. No Triangle to switch aim. Can't throw grenades while your aiming. No grenade throwbacks :scust:I payed 64 bucks for a beta and they cater to fukking noobs :mjcry:.
I'm guessing there's new mechanics in place to not have throwable grenades while aiming. Grenade throwbacks can go, that shyt was stupid in UC3. It wasn't in the classic playlist in UC3 and UC2 didn't have it so that's cool.

I'd rather The Last of Uncharted than UC3 again. That shyt was garbage besides a few playlists. Co-op was trash(cept for Coop adventure), and the majority of the playlists were wack(save for FFA, 3TDM and classic mode.)

I just hope these dudes keep this Super Smash Bros shyt only in TDM or w/e. This MP is looking like a Smash Bros of shooters which can be fun but for serious matches not.