UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It was one player pool at launch.
MP maps should be free I agree.
The season pass mentioned nothing about MP maps. It's for story dlc, and MP packs for MP items which are probably cosmetic.
Yea you're right I had it confused with the ps3 version.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea you're right I had it confused with the ps3 version.
Going by how they did with TLOU they mentioned maps being dlc from the outset.
2040693-TheLastofUsSP_61549_.jpg

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ADh2bDS.gif

ZPeeuQU.gif

This looks perfect. The gunplay looks seriously fantastic. The camera is now zoomed in which accentuates the gun model, the muzzle flash, the particle effects, the clip bouncing around and the bullet casings all combine to make this look great. The sound effects too along with hit confirmation makes it look like a joy to actually shoot things. Goodness I'm gonna waste so many hours into this damn game fukk. :banderas:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
ADh2bDS.gif

ZPeeuQU.gif

This looks perfect. The gunplay looks seriously fantastic. The camera is now zoomed in which accentuates the gun model, the muzzle flash, the particle effects, the clip bouncing around and the bullet casings all combine to make this look great. The sound effects too along with hit confirmation makes it look like a joy to actually shoot things. Goodness I'm gonna waste so many hours into this damn game fukk. :banderas:
That fist gif looks unbelievably too good to be in game footage:damn:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've played ten games of UNCHARTED 4 Competitive mode in Paris Games Week. There isn't too many detailed information about the multiplayer mode I think. I recorded what I saw here, and hope it would do help to understand some new features revealed so far.
The demo is in French and I don't know French at all. Let me know if there is any mistake. I will fix it. There are huge queue lining up in Paris Games Week, so it's hard to record all the information. I'll try play some rounds later if I could.
UNCHARTED 4 will be released on March 18th, 2016. Beta will start from December 3rd, 2015.

64e7655fgw1exgqpnyjx4j218g0xcqhw.jpg

Objective
Team death match and five versus five
First team to reach 35 kill wins.

Characters
Ten characters in total. Five characters to choose in heroes or villains.
It's possible for multiple people to choose the same character in a team together.
Heroes' look are from UNCHARTED 4, with red sleeve emblems on.
Villains' look are original from their own games

Heroes: Nathan Drake(UC4),Victor Sullivan(UC4),Elena Fisher(UC4),Sam Drake(UC4),Charlie Cutter(UC4)
Villains: Zoran Lazarević(UC2),Harry Flynn(UC2),Katherine Marlowe(UC3),New Villain 1,New Villain 2
(I miss the names of two new villains. So if anyone knows that, please do tell me.)

Classes
Class: Long gun + Short gun + Item + Sidekick + Mystical + Special gun
Attack: AK-47+ Para.45 + Grenade + Chaser + El Dorado + LG China Lake
Tactic: XCR + Raffica + C4 + Sniper + Djinn + Condor
Support: FAL + 9mm + Medic pack + Savior and Sniper + Chintamani Stone + /
Long Distance: M24 + Pistol + Mine + Savior + Chintamani Stone + Barok .44

Sidekicks
Sidekicks are AI controlled, which you use money to hire them.
They can be killed, but they are not dumb actually. So be careful.

Chaser: They rush to the enemy and hold them up.
Sniper: They stand and shoot with sniper.
Savior: They revive you and your teammates nearby.

Mystical
Mystical can be achieved, by buying them with money in the store.
Then you press R1 to active the mystical. It seems that you don't get tougher when using mystical.
If you died and the mystical is unused, it's still there for next life.
If you died and the mystical effect is still on, which means probably some time left still, and you will continue to have the effect on you in next life, until the counter clock comes to 0.

El Dorado: Like a bomb. After you throw that out, it will have ghosts chasing the enemies nearby and hit them down.
Djinn: You are the man on fire. Press circle can let you rush though. You just need 2 hit to melee down an enemy when Djinnn is on.
Chintamani Stone: It revives you automatically when you are down, not only once, but all in its active time. The teammates around you in the effect area and yourself will renegade health continually.

Special weapons

LG China Lake: Grenade Launcher with 6 rounds. Direct hit takes down enemies, and those near by will knee down for moment.
Condor: The shotgun takes down enemies in two shots.
Barok .44: Revolver, I haven't use it yet.

Grappling hooks
In the map, there are several certain points, you can press L1 to use grappling hook.s
Be careful, you could die dropping down. You can stayed on the rope to shoot with short gun. Swing and jump down to melee an enemy below is the only on hit melee kill in the game.
Like the map in demo, three main roads can be crossed using the grappling hooks.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
ADh2bDS.gif

ZPeeuQU.gif

I've been sitting here looking at these gifs like

15687309.gif

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
ADh2bDS.gif

ZPeeuQU.gif

that shyt looks amazing my god!!