UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I was good in both games but UC3 was pretty garbage overall compared to 2. The powerplays, kickbacks,leveled boosters and OP blindfire and sprint was a chore to play. It got better with updates and the classic playlist but by then they already fragmented the player pool. Even the coop was worse.
imma need some receipts cuz everything u didnt like most ppl loved about the 3rd one :francis:....and if the blind fire dudes were a chore im thinkin u doodoo :patrice: nvr knew niccas complained about being able to run in games tho :skip:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I'm gonna step my game up this time around. I ain't trying to get chumped on these multiplayer games anymore.

I'm coming for that ass! @kingdarius

giphy.gif
u better be in the lab early young grasshopper cuz i was dropping 30+ kills in U3 :wow:....even got that 20-0 streak medal like 5x :whew:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Lol each time i took a break from 3 and came back it felt fast as hell, 2 i didnt really have to adjust
TBH now that I think about it, I like the medium paced (no sprinting) rate of UC2..

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
imma need some receipts cuz everything u didnt like most ppl loved about the 3rd one :francis:....and if the blind fire dudes were a chore im thinkin u doodoo :patrice: nvr knew niccas complained about being able to run in games tho :skip:
Sprint without the stopping power allowed people blindfire like crazy with the kal 7 then if a party of five were running that good luck trying to stop that. What weap you ran M9 with rapid fire?

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
idk yall dudes saying UC3 mp wasnt better than UC2 must've really sucked :patrice:....i was a beast in both and thought UC3 was a much better faster paced and cleaner game than UC2....the fact that u cant aim and throw grenades now just seems like a step back to me....im still gonna wait for the beta but im not as hyped as i was pre trailer for damn sure....i'll prolly still have a 3. something k/d when it come out tho :heh:
Breh I lowkey thought I was in twilight zone in this thread Id take uc3 any day of the week that shyt was crack.
Sprint without the stopping power allowed people blindfire like crazy with the kal 7 then if a party of five were running that good luck trying to stop that. What weap you ran M9 with rapid fire?

Nah breh raffica +dragon :shaq::sas1:you get embarrassed running up with ya gun out all :bustback:if you could even get close

Plus jump throw grenade to ground :datazz:

Or roll backwards /away release the grenade on ground :datazz:

Run n gun wasn't a problem when you knew what to do.

That's probably why they took out quick aim switch because people would be mad they couldn't get a kill in.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Nah I was a beast in UC3. Blind Fire wasn't invincible but it was too OP at one point that it got a nerf. I know about the melee and quick roll away and drop grenade tactic.
The repeated stopping power, recoil and weapon DMG tweaks were just :yawn: for me.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh I lowkey thought I was in twilight zone in this thread Id take uc3 any day of the week that shyt was crack.

Nah breh raffica +dragon :shaq::sas1:you get embarrassed running up with ya gun out all :bustback:if you could even get close

That's probably why they took out quick aim switch because people would be mad they couldn't get a kill in.

That's the thing with these MP games. They got these exploits that lands you kills but then again when do you draw the line between it being something requiring skill or just being a cheap kill? That raffica + dragon sniper quick scope looks cheesy as hell.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Looking forward to this game.

I rolled with the 360 last generation and missed out on so many PS3 gems.

I recently picked up the remastered collection and I'm loving it so far.

Definitely plan on grabbing this when it drops. May even mess around and get the collector's edition. :youngsabo:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide

Nah i'd body ya with the Ak much more rewarding out gunning M9s and Gmals with that

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
“We have one or two games left in this generation”: Naughty Dog on life after Uncharted 4
Posted November 13th, 2015 and last modified November 14th, 2015
TheLastofUsRemastered-4.jpg

Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End will hit shelves on March 18, 2016, concluding the Nathan Drake story. So, what’s next for Naughty Dog when Uncharted wraps? According to Arne Meyer, Naughty Dog isn’t slowing down production any time soon.

Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End comes out early 2016 and it is implied to be lead character Nathan Drake’s swansong. Given the Uncharted universe doesn’t really lend itself well to any kind of spin-off (the only characters worthy of such an honour are Chloe and Cutter and their status is currently unknown), it can also be assumed that this will be the last foray into the now iconic franchise for quite some time. That got us to thinking: what’s next for Naughty Dog?

We know that a new Jak and Daxter is off the cards (at least for the PS4 generation), and it’s fairly clear Crash Bandicoot won’t be spinning into action in the near future. Naughty Dog’s next obvious game for PS4 would be The Last of Us 2 – which has been all but confirmed, thanks to a series of slips and leaks. The Last of Us 2′s release will presumably come to us in late 2017, by which time you could assume Naughty Dog would be taking a much-needed vacation with its sights set on the next generation of consoles. However, according to Arne Meyer, community strategist for Naughty Dog, that’s not the case.

When we spoke to Meyer recently, he was not only confident that Naughty Dog’s next game will make it to PS4, he also implied that Naughty Dog has two (maybe more) post-Uncharted 4 titles planned for the PS4 generation.

"We have one or two games left in this generation" - Naughty Dog on Life After Uncharted 4

:lupe: I really wonder what else they can pump out after making two classic IP's in one generation... I think they should make a sci-fi RPG game. The writing we've seen from TLOU and UC would be top tier in an RPG sci-fi type game. :wow: I think they could pull it off since TLOU came out of nowhere and blew everyone away.