UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
idk yall dudes saying UC3 mp wasnt better than UC2 must've really sucked :patrice:....i was a beast in both and thought UC3 was a much better faster paced and cleaner game than UC2....the fact that u cant aim and throw grenades now just seems like a step back to me....im still gonna wait for the beta but im not as hyped as i was pre trailer for damn sure....i'll prolly still have a 3. something k/d when it come out tho :heh:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
idk yall dudes saying UC3 mp wasnt better than UC2 must've really sucked :patrice:....i was a beast in both and thought UC3 was a much better faster paced and cleaner game than UC2....the fact that u cant aim and throw grenades now just seems like a step back to me....im still gonna wait for the beta but im not as hyped as i was pre trailer for damn sure....i'll prolly still have a 3. something k/d when it come out tho :heh:
It wasn't better there's no need to say if someone was good or not. I could play both but i'd take UC2 anyday

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
It wasn't better there's no need to say if someone was good or not. I could play both but i'd take UC2 anyday
yea but the person who sucked at U3 but was good at U2 will always think the one he was good in was the best :beli:.....at the end of the day its still just a matter of opinion, u saying U2 was better than U3 is still gonna be just that since i dont agree and nvr will :manny:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I'm gonna step my game up this time around. I ain't trying to get chumped on these multiplayer games anymore.

I'm coming for that ass! @kingdarius

giphy.gif

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yea but the person who sucked at U3 but was good at U2 will always think the one he was good in was the best :beli:.....at the end of the day its still just a matter of opinion, u saying U2 was better than U3 is still gonna be just that since i dont agree and nvr will :manny:
I was good in both games but UC3 was pretty garbage overall compared to 2. The powerplays, kickbacks,leveled boosters and OP blindfire and sprint was a chore to play. It got better with updates and the classic playlist but by then they already fragmented the player pool. Even the coop was worse.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
UC2 MP was good for the time but after playing 3 I would not go back to 2. 3 played a bit better to me, and the guns in 2 seemed to have barely ANY recoil at all.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
UC2 MP was good for the time but after playing 3 I would not go back to 2. 3 played a bit better to me, and the guns in 2 seemed to have barely ANY recoil at all.
:mjlol: true. I loved the character movement on U2 a lot more but after playing u3 mp for a long time, i couldn't even get a positive kdr when I played a few matches of u2 a few days back.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Some nikka that works with ND said the arc only grenade throw isn't true.

Some NEW IMPRESSIONS from UC4 MP (PAX AUS) - Page 2 - PlayStation® Forums

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
:mjlol: true. I loved the character movement on U2 a lot more but after playing u3 mp for a long time, i couldn't even get a positive kdr when I played a few matches of u2 a few days back.
Lol each time i took a break from 3 and came back it felt fast as hell, 2 i didnt really have to adjust