UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Just finished, give it a 8.5/10. Benchmark's been set for graphics, cinematography, level design and characterisation in console gaming, 'gameplay' was ok but overall a really good package
Could have done better than a fencing finale, sure a grandiose set piece would have been fitting
Sam, or someone else from the 'good' team (wife or Dake) should have died, everything working out is lame & cliché
Drake a lame for giving his brother so many chances
Sam solo DLC all but confirmed with that Sal dialogue
They raised one ugly crooked nose kid, epilogue unnecessary
Gotta say, by Ch 18 I wanted the game to end and it started to become a bit repetitive so 22 & an Ep ain't all that bad. Gotta decide between buying Ratchet & Clank, playing UC4's multiplayer or finally growing a pair and trying Bloodborne :hamster:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People complaining about there not being enough gunplay should just play on crushing. I played only on hard but after I finally finished a shootout/battle I'd actually need a break from it and would look forward to puzzles.

Playing on scrub difficulties and finishing the shootouts in like 5 mins without having to strategize and plan your moves will obviously make you feel there isn't enough of them.

I felt like it was the perfect balance once I hit chapter 8. And the last few battles of the game were oh so frustrating.

Story was amazing, graphics were amazing, the atmosphere was amazing, but the gameplay was just good. Many times Nate wouldn't respond how I wanted him to respond and it would get slightly frustrating. Definitely a step below TLOU and I'd say two steps below MGSV for best of the gen.

One of the big takeaways is that this game is TLOU's mechanics with an uncharted skin on top of it. I'm not mad at that, because I loved TLOU, but it should've been a little more different. Yeah it had the puzzles and the platforming, but that was to be expected.

A step below TLOU, but overall another amazing game by ND and they really are the kings of this shyt ATM :manny:

9.5/10

Anyone playing any game on anything other than hard or above is a little bytch whose opinion should be disregarded. :manny:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I'm on chapter I think 9 and man this is slow .. I'm getting bored as hell. I'm totally not engaged with the story right now. If I was to rate it right now 2-3 are much much better. But I'm sure it gets better

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I'm on chapter I think 9 and man this is slow .. I'm getting bored as hell. I'm totally not engaged with the story right now. If I was to rate it right now 2-3 are much much better. But I'm sure it gets better
Picks up on the latter part of Chapter 11

Last edited:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Finally back on the Uncharted multiplayer :blessed:

Not gonna lie, kinda wish they offered a 60FPS mode. Multiplayer doesn't look half bad :ld:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Just started playing this tonight. Just got that Jesus cross thing inside the cell. So still real early in it. Like it so far. I'll have to check out the multiplayer too.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What kind of unlocks breh?

I hate phone games but might try it for the mp stuff.
Relics and cosmetic unlocks. I just got 100.
The MP is cool but only getting ten of those purple things for a win is bullshyt.

Are the challenges daily or what?
challenges are daily. I got about 1000 last night doing them.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Game still clunky as shyt. :mjlol: fighting the controls it the hardest part about this game, when seconds matter.

This chaper 18 encounter on Crushing, is hilarious. The ai. must have fukkin bird vision.

Seem to be able to track you around the entire stage.....

Unless you go underwater. :troll:

I think we lost them. :mjlol: