UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished the part with the big twist, this game is fukking amazing, definitely deserves its scores

Naughty dog >>>>>>>

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok so I'm on chapter 18 and pretty sure I'm near the end of the game, overall I think I'd give this game 9/10 only ducking a point because there were a couple chapters that even tho looked great basically felt like I spent the whole chapter just jumping from rock to rock, which ties into people criticising the pacing, which I understand because the chapter before or after woulda been non stop from beginning to end.

But everything else is brilliant and overall it's an excellent game, TLOU was better imo and to me a perfect 10/10 game, there wasn't a single part of that game that I felt was boring or uninteresting, even the sewers (I usually hate sewer/cave parts on games)...either way naughty dog are fukking goat when it comes to creating a great story with Great gameplay and great characters.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still can't believe nikkas saying MGSV > this :smh:

MGSV was repetitive af and incomplete
I don't know about being better than this yet but I thought the gameplay in MGS5 was that fun the repetition in some of the missions really didn't bother me, story was lacking for a metal gear game but overall I thought that game was dope as shyt too, repeating some of the bigger missions completing the extra objectives with all of the cool weapons and gadgets you unlocked along with the companions was piff