UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Btw while playing online, is aim assist automatically turned off? I'm playing with zero, wonder if it's the same for my opponents.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
They should have kept downing enemies in TLOU. The multiplayer gets more annoying the more I play it.

I'm feeling the same way and I think I'm about to quit the MP. I'd see some progress in skill by now but I can't even catch bodies, can't get used to the aiming, I'm shyt with all the guns and I can't even provide support. And fukk those mystics. :mjcry:

Superb campaign but I'm putting this UC4 MP behind UC2 and TLOU when it comes to fun.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm feeling the same way and I think I'm about to quit the MP. I'd see some progress in skill by now but I can't even catch bodies, can't get used to the aiming, I'm shyt with all the guns and I can't even provide support. And fukk those mystics. :mjcry:

Superb campaign but I'm putting this UC4 MP behind UC2 and TLOU when it comes to fun.
Losing isn't fun I know.

Meanwhile...

PsyTDyt.png

HELUkll.png

:wow:

Here

Git Gud

I'm having ZERO issues in regards to getting kills or anything like that :russ:

Mete Gason sou ou oh oh

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
howsway_zps989f80fb.gif

Lol @ getting annoying. sounds like you losing lol. Typical "I don't like this thing that's making me lose".

This game has the same loadout system as TLOU and it's faster with more ways to kill.

How could it be fine in TLOU but be a problem here when you can kill much faster?(Grenades, guns with higher ROF, melee attacks, C4 etc.)? I know why, u :trash: :mjlol:
:what:

TLOU doesn't give you nearly as many options to escape. It's a squad based tactical game... sprinting gives up your position... In Uncharted 4 you can climb around, swing on shyt, roll around, bunny hop etc... the damage model is also high, so you can take quite a few shots, and still get away.

TLOU and Uncharted are different styles of games. This game's multiplayer shouldn't play like TLOU at all IMO. But with the damage models being similar, and there being downs, this feels off. Uncharted is a fun, run and gun action game. This multiplayer is annoying because it's just a chore to actually "run and gun" in it. And what I mean by that is... you have to stay with your team pretty much the entire game. The moment you get too far away from your team and venture off... it's over. The good teams I've played against, all just stay together. It's extremely difficult to get multi-kills in this shyt. Which is sad, cause Uncharted used to be a game where you could skate on the comp when you were outnumbered. But now since you get downed instead of just dying, good luck taking out 2 guys. Don't matter anyway, cause you lucky to just run into 2 guys at a time... most of the time you running into the entire whole team.

:snoop:

And we played the other night, you weren't doing nothing special breh, and I'm sure you were following me and my guys lead the entire time

:youngsabo:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:what:

TLOU doesn't give you nearly as many options to escape. It's a squad based tactical game... sprinting gives up your position... In Uncharted 4 you can climb around, swing on shyt, roll around, bunny hop etc... the damage model is also high, so you can take quite a few shots, and still get away.

TLOU and Uncharted are different styles of games. This game's multiplayer shouldn't play like TLOU at all IMO. But with the damage models being similar, and there being downs, this feels off. Uncharted is a fun, run and gun action game. This multiplayer is annoying because it's just a chore to actually "run and gun" in it. And what I mean by that is... you have to stay with your team pretty much the entire game. The moment you get too far away from your team and venture off... it's over. The good teams I've played against, all just stay together. It's extremely difficult to get multi-kills in this shyt. Which is sad, cause Uncharted used to be a game where you could skate on the comp when you were outnumbered. But now since you get downed instead of just dying, good luck taking out 2 guys. Don't matter anyway, cause you lucky to just run into 2 guys at a time... most of the time you running into the entire whole team.

:snoop:

And we played the other night, you weren't doing nothing special breh, and I'm sure you were following me and my guys lead the entire time

:youngsabo:
too-long-didnt-read.png

Nah but seriously, that's what I do. Run with the team. I don't try and lone wolf it but I've gotten lots of double kills etc. It all depends on what's in your loadout. I was wrecking shyt just now with grenades and headshots. When someone is down I don't run over to them to finish, i try and scope out if anyone else is nearby to down. Idk I find the downs different but fun in here. A no downs playlist would essentially render lots of stuff useless. They shot themselves in the foot. I would've easily preferred a MP with weapon pickups, no dumb ass loadout system and just straight gunplay. I'm still salty these bytch nikkas didn't put UC2 MP remastered out. :snoop: Sometimes less is more :scusthov:

I saw someone post a video of a private match with downs off and it looked kind of weird but I have to try it myself.

My main gripes with the MP though are the lack of vertical MP maps. A lot of the maps don't feel "Uncharted' like at all.

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Making you repeat an entire chapter just because you missed a treasure is disgusting. Make e not wanna get these fakkit ass treasures.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
It isn't hard but you makin excuses and now talking about it's clunky.:mjlol:

Somethin not addin up
14nl27p.jpg

Maybe your skills are "clunky".

Ole "this fukking game is trash" cuz you losin ass nikka :mjlol:
The shyt is clunky. Accept it. THe times this fakkit picks and chooses when to walk off an edge and fall or walk off an edge and grab is sickening.

2ndly. After you get the treasures and play through this game, shyt will be a straight snoozefest in a lot of parts because theres so little action. On chapter 14 and i just now feel like im getting more action outside of slip and fall cinematics.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The shyt is clunky. Accept it. THe times this fakkit picks and chooses when to walk off an edge and fall or walk off an edge and grab is sickening.

2ndly. After you get the treasures and play through this game, shyt will be a straight snoozefest in a lot of parts because theres so little action. On chapter 14 and i just now feel like im getting more action outside of slip and fall cinematics.
Im on chapter 9 and its definitely been more platforming from here to there than action. I was just about to mention how im not a fan of the slide on your butt from here to there mechanic. Even in the little bit I've played it already feels over used and corny. Sliding on slopes of rocks as if it were ice doesn't even make sense.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
outside the graphics which are great i was gonna say what these previous posts said...if i feel like all i been doin is climbin shyt for 16 chapters watchin a movie and gettin my ass beat by this fake brolic black chick...there's hardly any action....glad i wasnt trippin yall def hyped this game up