UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not at all. I don't have that sentiment one bit and if that's how I came across I apologize in all seriousness. I don't ever want to come across as if I think I'm better than anyone. I got nothing but respect for you and everyone else on this board. (Even the ones that have nothing but negative things to say about me for whatever reason.)
I told you i mention MGS only because it's my favorite game. I enjoy the story, the gameplay, everything. TLOU has a lot of similarities to MGS in respect to what I enjoy in a video game so when it comes to what I personally would enjoy I would lean to TLOU over UC4.
Nah, it's nothing serious. It's just that on here I notice that whenever something is discussed and someone seems to say something that's not in agreement with someone, the person in question is usually labelled a "stan" or w/e to discredit what they're saying. I've said plenty of times in this thread that some may not like the direction UC4 took and may prefer TLOU or UC2. I repeated that several times.

Me personally I think UC4 and TLOU are on par with each other but then again they're so different that it's kind of hard to compare them. The best part of UC4 to me is nothing like the best parts of TLOU. If anything, people comparing UC4 and TLOU is a great thing as that's regarded as their best work. If people were comparing UC4 to UC3 then yeah, that'd be a different story.

I even posted what people would probably think whey they beat it. For some reason it seems like I didn't say that when it's there a few pages back.

I really don't see anything in TLOU that's like MGS to be frank. At best, there's some stealth system that's not really MGS like for the most part. It's there but.. it's not as developed, it just works with the other systems in play.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I really don't see anything in TLOU that's like MGS to be frank. At best, there's some stealth system that's not really MGS like for the most part. It's there but.. it's not as developed, it just works with the other systems in play.
I'm not saying they're the same game, or even the same genre really. Just that they both have elements that appeal to me most. I love the slower pace, tense moments, a dark story, the feeling of hopelessness and the weight of every moment. It feels life like to me. The world isn't sunshine and rainbows and good guys die. They suffer. Both MGS and TLOU resonate with me for reasons even beyond the actual gameplay.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not saying they're the same game, or even the same genre really. Just that they both have elements that appeal to me most. I love the slower pace, tense moments, a dark story, the feeling of hopelessness and the weight of every moment. It feels life like to me. The world isn't sunshine and rainbows and good guys die. They suffer. Both MGS and TLOU resonate with me for reasons even beyond the actual gameplay.
I like all types of stories. To me I don't rate a game by it's tone and brutalness. I tend to notice that a lot where people equate blood and gore with "amazing" and things not like that aren't good. I seriously heard someone call Halo 3 garbage because it was "Kiddy" compared to Gears of War. :yeshrug:

Mob H

All Star
Daps
am I the only one that thought Sam was going to kill sully and take that plane after the beach fight ?.breh was walking in the back like he had the :birdman:vibe going
Aye for my brehs who finished the game
Nah I was thinking that too. I was on edge until
he went off on his own for the treasure.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just beat the game. This is probably their best Uncharted effort. I wouldn't put it above TLOU though.

And while it is their best Uncharted, I'm not sure it's as replayable as UC2.

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
Meanwhile, the game's user score on metacritic is 7.8, which is more or less what this "game's" (interactive movie) real score is.

The game is carried by animation and art, which many console "gamers" confuse for great graphics.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They should have kept downing enemies in TLOU. The multiplayer gets more annoying the more I play it.

howsway_zps989f80fb.gif

Lol @ getting annoying. sounds like you losing lol. Typical "I don't like this thing that's making me lose".

This game has the same loadout system as TLOU and it's faster with more ways to kill.

How could it be fine in TLOU but be a problem here when you can kill much faster?(Grenades, guns with higher ROF, melee attacks, C4 etc.)? I know why, u :trash: :mjlol:

Last edited: