UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
showin me a video of you playin a different game ain't sayin much.

You're dying a lot in Uncharted on crushing and u makin esscuses like "but but these mechanics are clunky I think thats' why it's hard sometimes :mjcry:"

Naw breh, it ain't dat. :russ:
Uncharted isnt hard bruh. :mjlol: You arent playin on Crushing so you wouldnt even understand the level im on and the skill im exhibiting running through this game like nothing. Just stickto your handicapped game modes. You not like me.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Uncharted isnt hard bruh. :mjlol: You arent playin on Crushing so you wouldnt even understand the level im on and the skill im exhibiting running through this game like nothing. Just stick to your handicapped game modes. You not like me.
It isn't hard but you makin excuses and now talking about it's clunky.:mjlol:

Somethin not addin up
14nl27p.jpg

Maybe your skills are "clunky".

Ole "this fukking game is trash" cuz you losin ass nikka :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's not as good as 2. They got rid of the convuluted bullshyt that was in 3. But it's just there. It's fun to play don't get me wrong. But I won't be playing it within a month. Nothing really wow. And I am tired of the Oprah everyone gets a car mentality in MP nowadays. The mythicals and sidekicks are corny bullshyt. Just wish games would go back to load outs and power weapon pick ups. None of this other silly stuff. Oh and their reward model is straight from COD. Lame
They can't please everyone. If they made UC2.5 for the MP, people would say it's the same thing all over again. they change it up, "it's too different." The mysticals/sidekicks are fine imo as they(as of right now) seem easy to avoid/counter and it adds a lil strategy to the matches.

Sure, a pure TDM with nothing is great too but the mystical/sidekick things don't bother me in the slightest. The reward model allows you to just play the game and get everything by playing. How is that bad? Isn't every MP game out there like that?? You play and unlock guns/attachments/mods by using it more??

Hell, isn't TLOU's unlock system exactly the same(play and unlock?) Hell, it's better as no weapons are behind a paywall. Everything is free. those points you can buy are just for unlocking cosmetic stuff. BF4 is exactly the same way(keep playing and you unlock guns) so why is it suddenly lame here? Seems like you already had your mind made up about the MP and are spewing misinformation.

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The way you sound is like everything you've seen so far is on par with MGSV graphically and we're just hyping it up for no reason which I find incredibly silly. I'm not into defending games for fairness, this game shyts on MGSV graphically. MGSV looks good on it's own merits but against UC4??

NAHHHHHH.

That's like someone saying Illmatic is the best rap album they've heard and you reply on some "but Joe Budden's debut album is pretty good. I mean I'm enjoying Illmatic(I thought Memory Lane was very good) but to say it makes Joe Budden album sound like complete trash?? Idk"
on some :what:.

"Yo Reasonable Doubt is why Jay Z is the best rapper out right now breh :ohlawd:"

You:"I'm on track 5 so far(Politics as Usual is a GREAT track) but idk if this completely shyts on Silk the Shocker though, he's pretty nice."

"Omg Thriller!!! Michael Jackson is the GOAT!"
You:"The girl is Mine is a good song. I'm not done yet but to say he's shytting on Elvis Presley?"

Sounding like a contrarian ass nikka :mjlol:
You sound hurt someone would have the nerve to say your game isn't perfect. Its a good game I'm just not a fan of the pacing at this point. Right now I feel TLOU is better than UC4 but I'm not done with UC4. You guys were hype beyond belief from the first second playing the game. I'm just not there yet. Give me time and we'll see. MGSV was far from perfect but off the jump the intro was flames and the gameplay was exactly what I wanted.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You sound hurt someone would have the nerve to say your game isn't perfect.
Why would I care about someone else's opinion?? What game is out that everybody thinks is perfect and can't be critiqued? Just because I disagree with some of your impressions don't mean it's because someone is hurt lol. You acting like you're the final say of UC4 and shyt :mjlol:

Its a good game I'm just not a fan of the pacing at this point. Right now I feel TLOU is better than UC4 but I'm not done with UC4.​
k
You guys were hype beyond belief from the first second playing the game.​
Oh please, so because people were hype to play it, that means any opinions and impressions we give aren't credible and thus someone who's "meh" about the game is far more credible?? Weren't you the same way with MGSV?

I'm just not there yet. Give me time and we'll see. MGSV was far from perfect but off the jump the intro was flames and the gameplay was exactly what I wanted.​
Yeah, to you everything was flames and exactly what you wanted but plenty of people felt differently. Plenty of people thought the intro was "flames" in UC4 yet because you don't feel so, all those folks aren't to be taken seriously.

what makes someone who feels that way about UC4 suddenly wrong??

Why is someone who described UC4 as a masterpiece or classic suddenly "someone hyped to play it the first second." and thus someone who can't be taken seriously?

That argument can be used for anything. Just because you're not head over heels for the game don't mean everyone else is wrong.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
You sound hurt someone would have the nerve to say your game isn't perfect. Its a good game I'm just not a fan of the pacing at this point. Right now I feel TLOU is better than UC4 but I'm not done with UC4. You guys were hype beyond belief from the first second playing the game. I'm just not there yet. Give me time and we'll see. MGSV was far from perfect but off the jump the intro was flames and the gameplay was exactly what I wanted.

I doubt that's going to change, because its true.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
They can't please everyone. If they made UC2.5 for the MP, people would say it's the same thing all over again. they change it up, "it's too different." The mysticals/sidekicks are fine imo as they(as of right now) seem easy to avoid/counter and it adds a lil strategy to the matches.

Sure, a pure TDM with nothing is great too but the mystical/sidekick things don't bother me in the slightest. The reward model allows you to just play the game and get everything by playing. How is that bad? Isn't every MP game out there like that?? You play and unlock guns/attachments/mods by using it more??

Hell, isn't TLOU's unlock system exactly the same(play and unlock?) Hell, it's better as no weapons are behind a paywall. Everything is free. those points you can buy are just for unlocking cosmetic stuff. BF4 is exactly the same way(keep playing and you unlock guns) so why is it suddenly lame here? Seems like you already had your mind made up about the MP and are spewing misinformation.

I'm not talking about regular progression unlocks for things like weapons, attachments, etc. I'm talking about the store. Its just like COD supple box. Randomized and basically forces you to spend for the points if you want to unlock something specific. Why can't you use your relic points to unlock what you want instead of these randomized shyt?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Why would I care about someone else's opinion?? What game is out that everybody thinks is perfect and can't be critiqued? Just because I disagree with some of your impressions don't mean it's because someone is hurt lol. You acting like you're the final say of UC4 and shyt :mjlol:

k

Oh please, so because people were hype to play it, that means any opinions and impressions we give aren't credible and thus someone who's "meh" about the game is far more credible?? Weren't you the same way with MGSV?

Yeah, to you everything was flames and exactly what you wanted but plenty of people felt differently. Plenty of people thought the intro was "flames" in UC4 yet because you don't feel so, all those folks aren't to be taken seriously.

what makes someone who feels that way about UC4 suddenly wrong??

Why is someone who described UC4 as a masterpiece or classic suddenly "someone hyped to play it the first second." and thus someone who can't be taken seriously?

That argument can be used for anything. Just because you're not head over heels for the game don't mean everyone else is wrong.
I didn't say anyone is wrong about anything. Its weird to me how I can big a game up every way possible but the one criticism I have is what gets focused on, and all I said was, you guys were hyped from the jump, I'm not there yet. Keep in mind, mg favoritr series is MGS. It appeals to me more. I'm a game fan, so I'm going to compare every game experience to the experience I had with MGS. Which is probably why at this point I like TLOU more. I also believe my opinion of UC4 will change by the time I'm done. I'm just giving my impressions as I go along the same way you did. I'm just not as giddy about it.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Don't let @Fatboi1 see that post.

Its not a knock on UC4, more so its just a testament to how great TLOU was.

The narrative drove the type of aimless, exploration better in TLOU than UC4 IMO. all that exploring to look for supplies and dodge clickers was tense and really added to the sense of desperation which really fit the plot.

the exploration in UC4 doesnt really enhance the game (IMO) like TLOU cuz its mostly optional stuff you are looking for.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not talking about regular progression unlocks for things like weapons, attachments, etc. I'm talking about the store. Its just like COD supple box. Randomized and basically forces you to spend for the points if you want to unlock something specific. Why can't you use your relic points to unlock what you want instead of these randomized shyt?
Oh I agree. See, why didn't you just say that?? I see why. Since they are offering free maps and dlc, it's easier to have a points system that people who are impatient can "buy" and use them on skins and stuff vs people who will just play the game and get random items from a box.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Oh I agree. See, why didn't you just say that?? I see why. Since they are offering free maps and dlc, it's easier to have a points system that people who are impatient can "buy" and use them on skins and stuff vs people who will just play the game and get random items from a box.
I definitely can appreciate exploration more if the items I find have a substantial significance to the actual gameplay and not just foot notes to the overall story.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't say anyone is wrong about anything. Its weird to me how I can big a game up every way possible but the one criticism I have is what gets focused on, and all I said was, you guys were hyped from the jump, I'm not there yet.
I haven't said anything about your one critique, I was mainly talking about how you seem to label anyone who praises it and says it's "amazing" or w/e superlative is suddenly someone who just was filled with hype and cannot speak sensibly. i

Keep in mind, mg favoritr series is MGS. It appeals to me more. I'm a game fan, so I'm going to compare every game experience to the experience I had with MGS.
I don't see what MGS has to do with UC4 at all. Of course if you're going in expecting MGS you'll be left disappointed in some way. It's like if a SF fan goes into a game like Smash Bros expecting SF like mechanics.

Which is probably why at this point I like TLOU more. I also believe my opinion of UC4 will change by the time I'm done. I'm just giving my impressions as I go along the same way you did. I'm just not as giddy about it.
Nobody is saying you're wrong about not being kiddy. I just felt like you were trying to pass off this holier than thou attitude because you aren't as impressed as others and then imply others are fanboys who can't be objective which is silly as you can't be objective with a review in some sort.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I definitely can appreciate exploration more if the items I find have a substantial significance to the actual gameplay and not just foot notes to the overall story.
That's a creative choice as again, plenty of people felt it was great. You may prefer more "gamey" exploration where finding things to increase your XP bar and item unlocks for the game which works for w/e game you're talking about.

In TLOU, it made perfect sense for the narrative as you're some lone guy out there with someone trying to get somewhere. The world is basically a kill or be killed world. Supplies are scarce. It makes perfect sense to have those things. Things are broken or salvageable.

Why would Drake(in the current frame of the story) need to find "items" to enhance the gameplay?? Remember he's not in this adventure because Drake is just back at it again, he's been dragged back into it. He's with people, things just happen as he goes where he's going. Having campfires and level up screens as well as finding gun upgrades wouldn't make sense for Uncharted as UC isn't TLOU. Footnotes and little treasures already make sense within UC's framework. Having fortune cookies and spiritual nuggets for drake to find to unlock a scope for an AK is dumb as Drake doesn't "own" any of the weapons in the game, you just use whatever is out there. In TLOU, every weapon is either a personal item or something found given and it still works within the narrative. I was content with just walking around and looking at things in UC4.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I haven't said anything about your one critique, I was mainly talking about how you seem to label anyone who praises it and says it's "amazing" or w/e superlative is suddenly someone who just was filled with hype and cannot speak sensibly. i

I don't see what MGS has to do with UC4 at all. Of course if you're going in expecting MGS you'll be left disappointed in some way. It's like if a SF fan goes into a game like Smash Bros expecting SF like mechanics.

Nobody is saying you're wrong about not being kiddy. I just felt like you were trying to pass off this holier than thou attitude because you aren't as impressed as others and then imply others are fanboys who can't be objective which is silly as you can't be objective with a review in some sort.
Not at all. I don't have that sentiment one bit and if that's how I came across I apologize in all seriousness. I don't ever want to come across as if I think I'm better than anyone. I got nothing but respect for you and everyone else on this board. (Even the ones that have nothing but negative things to say about me for whatever reason.)
I told you i mention MGS only because it's my favorite game. I enjoy the story, the gameplay, everything. TLOU has a lot of similarities to MGS in respect to what I enjoy in a video game so when it comes to what I personally would enjoy I would lean to TLOU over UC4.