UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I don't know what to tell you. I think it's one of the best games I've ever seen. Sounds like you just don't notice the details in what makes people say these things. It could be something as simple as the body language and expression a character makes that you just shrug off as normal. Something like when drake moves around cover with someone else there the person presses back to give space to Drake. Or maybe the way objects bend to Nate's weight when you're swinging on pipes. Stuff that you may miss but others see and say it's "detailed". I can tell you just don't notice these details probably.
I think the way @KushSkywalker put it was best and really is what I was trying to explain. I definitely appreciate what they accomplished. Especially when it comes to the dialogue and the facial expressions. The scene with Elena and Drake having lunch and discussing their life deserves an award.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think the way @KushSkywalker put it was best and really is what I was trying to explain. I definitely appreciate what they accomplished. Especially when it comes to the dialogue and the facial expressions. The scene with Elena and Drake having lunch and discussing their life deserves an award.
The way you sound is like everything you've seen so far is on par with MGSV graphically and we're just hyping it up for no reason which I find incredibly silly. I'm not into defending games for fairness, this game shyts on MGSV graphically. MGSV looks good on it's own merits but against UC4??

NAHHHHHH.

That's like someone saying Illmatic is the best rap album they've heard and you reply on some "but Joe Budden's debut album is pretty good. I mean I'm enjoying Illmatic(I thought Memory Lane was very good) but to say it makes Joe Budden album sound like complete trash?? Idk"
on some :what:.

"Yo Reasonable Doubt is why Jay Z is the best rapper out right now breh :ohlawd:"

You:"I'm on track 5 so far(Politics as Usual is a GREAT track) but idk if this completely shyts on Silk the Shocker though, he's pretty nice."

"Omg Thriller!!! Michael Jackson is the GOAT!"
You:"The girl is Mine is a good song. I'm not done yet but to say he's shytting on Elvis Presley?"

Sounding like a contrarian ass nikka :mjlol:

Last edited:

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
died 3 times in a row on crushing rolling from 1 cover to the next :sadcam:
bout to hop on this dope ass multiplayer...

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got the hang of Doom on NIGHTMARE and im beatin the shyt out that game. Uncharted aint shyt. If anything them clunky mechanics are the biggest handicapp against enemy threats.
Oh so now the mechanics are clunky huh? :bryan:

There's a bevy of ways to fine tune and tweak your controls to your liking.

Errtime I check ur streams your screen black and white and drake lying on the floor like

:deadmanny:

Just turn the difficulty down a notch. :sas2:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Oh so now the mechanics are clunky huh? :bryan:

There's a bevy of ways to fine tune and tweak your controls to your liking.

Errtime I check ur streams your screen black and white and drake lying on the floor like

:deadmanny:
Im playing on nightmare. Took a sec to learn how to finesse things

You aint seen this though. Go play Uncharted. Im dealin with real threats.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
If you can't see the ridiculousness of saying that this games graphics aren't on another level compared to MGSV... METAL GEAR SOLID V The Phantom Pain, I'm inclined to believe that you honestly need some glasses. As for the Order, how can you pretend the order is so amazing yet UC4 is pushing those visuals on a much larger scale equally impressive character models and obviously superior animations and physics?? Or is everything disregarded and only teh shinyness of a particular floor or object counts as graphics?

Heck, saying that we "gassed" it isn't saying much. People have their own opinions.

Here

Who's wrong?

Sounds like you're just nit picking trying to sound objective imo. Saying the graphics aren't really much better than MGSV... A last gen cross gen game is laughable man. I mean at the end it's your opinion but It's sounding hard to believe someone saying MGSV is close to UC4 in graphics when it's based off of last gen assets.

It's not as good as 2. They got rid of the convuluted bullshyt that was in 3. But it's just there. It's fun to play don't get me wrong. But I won't be playing it within a month. Nothing really wow. And I am tired of the Oprah everyone gets a car mentality in MP nowadays. The mythicals and sidekicks are corny bullshyt. Just wish games would go back to load outs and power weapon pick ups. None of this other silly stuff. Oh and their reward model is straight from COD. Lame

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
It's not as good as 2. They got rid of the convuluted bullshyt that was in 3. But it's just there. It's fun to play don't get me wrong. But I won't be playing it within a month. Nothing really wow. And I am tired of the Oprah everyone gets a car mentality in MP nowadays. The mythicals and sidekicks are corny bullshyt. Just wish games would go back to load outs and power weapon pick ups. None of this other silly stuff. Oh and their reward model is straight from COD. Lame
Fatboi on suicide watch. :whoo:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im playing on nightmare. Took a sec to learn how to finesse things

You aint seen this though. Go play Uncharted. Im dealin with real threats.

showin me a video of you playin a different game ain't sayin much.

You're dying a lot in Uncharted on crushing and u makin esscuses like "but but these mechanics are clunky I think thats' why it's hard sometimes :mjcry:"

Naw breh, it ain't dat. :russ: