UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
True true. Damn, I should have copped these Uncharted Collection a first while ago before Uncharted 4 dropped.

I guess I'll buy Uncharted Collection after I beat this Part 4
If I were you, is put UC4 down and cop that collection. It's only $20 at most places. UC1 will feel a little slow, UC2 will be epic, uc3 will seem better but it doesn't have the boss battles that uc2 had which...is special :snoop:

Four will consist of them trying to WOW you in the same same transformers 3 tried. I expect a fun game but will it move the franchise forward? Does it go out with a bang? Doubt it. I just hope the multiplayer isn't plagued by glitches like all naughty dog games have been...

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Finally got a chance to play today. My controller was messed up so had to order a new one. Only on chapter 4 now but enjoying it so far.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
u lost me here. I seriously don't see how someone could even put the graphics on the same level as MGSV. Sounds like trolling at this point but :yeshrug:.

As for exploration, you're not looking for items. The treasures are there for people who want to grab them, they're not required. Exploration doesn't mean looking for something shiny, it can just be something as simple as enjoying the scenery and finding things to see/trigger(optional dialogues, journal notes etc.)
Not trolling at all. You guys gassed it up as the most incredible graphics ever seen. I saw one guys say even better than any computer game. Up till this point I feel the graphics have been exaggerated in this thread. They're a very good. But I'm not confused as to whether I'm watching or movie or playing a video game. Not that I'm supposed to be. Just saying, it was mentioned that this game absolutely destroys the order and MGSVTPP. I think that's an overstatement in some cases and from what I've been reading in this thread, people discuss as if the graphics get better in later portions of this game. All that is subjective though. The graphics are great. That's what matters at the end of the day. Honestly though, MGSV has a better intro and I was having a blast from the beginning. The difference is, MGSV got repetitive and didn't deliver on the story front the way it should have. I'm not crapping on your game. I'm just saying I think you guys over hyped it a bit. My opinion will likely change though. Give me a day or 2. I'm only on chapter 9 now. Just my impressions so far. I'll definitely have more to say once I can look back and consider the game in its entirety.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not trolling at all. You guys gassed it up as the most incredible graphics ever seen. I saw one guys say even better than any computer game. Up till this point I feel the graphics have been exaggerated in this thread. They're a very good. But I'm not confused as to whether I'm watching or movie or playing a video game. Not that I'm supposed to be. Just saying, it was mentioned that this game absolutely destroys the order and MGSVTPP. I think that's an overstatement in some cases and from what I've been reading in this thread, people discuss as if the graphics get better in later portions of this game. All that is subjective though. The graphics are great. That's what matters at the end of the day. Honestly though, MGSV has a better intro and I was having a blast from the beginning. The difference is, MGSV got repetitive and didn't deliver on the story front the way it should have. I'm not crapping on your game. I'm just saying I think you guys over hyped it a bit. My opinion will likely change though. Give me a day or 2. I'm only on chapter 9 now. Just my impressions so far. I'll definitely have more to say once I can look back and consider the game in its entirety.
If you can't see the ridiculousness of saying that this games graphics aren't on another level compared to MGSV... METAL GEAR SOLID V The Phantom Pain, I'm inclined to believe that you honestly need some glasses. As for the Order, how can you pretend the order is so amazing yet UC4 is pushing those visuals on a much larger scale equally impressive character models and obviously superior animations and physics?? Or is everything disregarded and only teh shinyness of a particular floor or object counts as graphics?

Heck, saying that we "gassed" it isn't saying much. People have their own opinions.

Here
Really enjoying the story. The MP is very meh so far tho

This multiplayer is piff :banderas:

Been having a blast. Only 5 matches in though.
Who's wrong?

Sounds like you're just nit picking trying to sound objective imo. Saying the graphics aren't really much better than MGSV... A last gen cross gen game is laughable man. I mean at the end it's your opinion but It's sounding hard to believe someone saying MGSV is close to UC4 in graphics when it's based off of last gen assets.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
If you can't ridiculousness of saying that this games graphics aren't on another level compared to MGSV... METAL GEAR SOLID V The Phantom Pain, I'm inclined to believe that you honestly need some glasses.
It doesn't make MGSV look like garbage. To say this game completely destroys it to me means MGSV looks like trash next to uc4. That simply isn't the case. Definitely great graphics on both games. And uncharted is better. I just wouldn't say completely destroys. A person that hasn't played either game would assume the graphics on MGSV sucks based on that statement

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I think the graphics of UC4 are so revered because of the scale and number of unique assets being used while still maintaining such a high par of visual excellence.

They have a some pretty big open and long levels in this game with some extreme detail. There are whole rooms you could never even see with unique assets created just for that room etc.

Lot's of ornate details everywhere.

I was mostly impressed by them keeping the level of detail and attention up for such long areas.

The Order is more photo realistic in parts but UC4 is more technically impressive because of the scale and consistency relative to it's sheer length.

Foliage density, object density, room details, character models, lighting, vistas, animation, all top notch, water effects, weather effects.

Some of the views :banderas:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It doesn't make MGSV look like garbage. To say this game completely destroys it to me means MGSV looks like trash next to uc4. That simply isn't the case. Definitely great graphics on both games. And uncharted is better. I just wouldn't say completely destroys. A person that hasn't played either game would assume the graphics on MGSV sucks based on that statement
You're taking statements to the extreme man. Just because someone says UC4 is the best looking game, both visually and technically on PS4 doesn't mean suddenly older games look like complete shyt but pound for pound UC4 1 ups those games in a lot of areas. Just watch DF's extended look at the game. They don't call it the best looking PS4 game on both a technical and visual level just because it's the newest game out.

UC4 isn't shooting for a realistic take but more so a stylized graphic. No one is mistaking it for real life but seriously, the amount of assets, places, scale and detail to the game is just insane compared to other games.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
You're taking statements to the extreme man. Just because someone says UC4 is the best looking game, both visually and technically on PS4 doesn't mean suddenly older games look like complete shyt but pound for pound UC4 1 ups those games in a lot of areas. Just watch DF's extended look at the game. They don't call it the best looking PS4 game on both a technical and visual level just because it's the newest game out.

UC4 isn't shooting for a realistic take but more so a stylized graphic. No one is mistaking it for real life but seriously, the amount of assets, places, scale and detail to the game is just insane compared to other games.
Its definitely dope my man. I'm not saying anything to contradict that. I'm just saying me. Revy. When I saw all of the :ohhh::blessed::gladbron::whoo::to::whew::ohlawd: "This game looks better than any other game in existence" from the jump, I went in expecting more. What I've gotten so far is a VERY nice looking game. But not what I interpreted as hype for the game of the century with graphics that will make you wonder how the hell Nathan Drake actually stepped into my living room.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its definitely dope my man. I'm not saying anything to contradict that. I'm just saying me. Revy. When I saw all of the :ohhh::blessed::gladbron::whoo::to::whew::ohlawd: "This game looks better than any other game in existence" from the jump, I went in expecting more. What I've gotten so far is a VERY nice looking game. But not what I interpreted as hype for the game of the century with graphics that will make you wonder how the hell Nathan Drake actually stepped into my living room.
I don't know what to tell you. I think it's one of the best games I've ever seen. Sounds like you just don't notice the details in what makes people say these things. It could be something as simple as the body language and expression a character makes that you just shrug off as normal. Something like when drake moves around cover with someone else there the person presses back to give space to Drake. Or maybe the way objects bend to Nate's weight when you're swinging on pipes. Stuff that you may miss but others see and say it's "detailed". I can tell you just don't notice these details probably. If none of this is impressive to you than more power to you man.