UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Is gameplay only shooting enemies to you? If yes, this game has less "gameplay" than UC1-3. Climbing and traversal, puzzles, exploration etc. are aplenty in between "gameplay" moments.
Exploration I've always had a problem with in these games. I'm not a fan of looking for items that add absolutely no value to the overall game. Running to every wall and corner isn't my thing. First 8 chapters have been a lot of walking around and watching the story unfold (Not automatically a bad thing. Just an observation) Its an interesting story and I appreciate a lot of what they are accomplishing. I just can't say that I've been having a blast yet. The graphcis have been hit and miss in terms of leaving me in awe. Some moments have felt "just as expected" and others have been really impressive. Not saying the graphics are weak in the least bit, just that at the point I'm at I don't feel they crush MGSV as much as way stated in this thread. I'm definitely enjoying the game. Not knocking it. I'm just not as hype about it YET.
Edit: I guess when I think about what I'm really pointing out is I'm not a fan of the pacing in this game overall so far.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exploration I've always had a problem with in these games. I'm not a fan of looking for items that add absolutely no value to the overall game. Running to every wall and corner isn't my thing. First 8 chapters have been a lot of walking around and watching the story unfold (Not automatically a bad thing. Just an observation) Its an interesting story and I appreciate a lot of what they are accomplishing. I just can't say that I've been having a blast yet. The graphcis have been hit and miss in terms of leaving me in awe. Some moments have felt "just as expected" and others have been really impressive. Not saying the graphics are weak in the least bit, just that at the point I'm at I don't feel they crush MGSV as much as way stated in this thread. I'm definitely enjoying the game. Not knocking it. I'm just not as hype about it YET.
u lost me here. I seriously don't see how someone could even put the graphics on the same level as MGSV. Sounds like trolling at this point but :yeshrug:.

As for exploration, you're not looking for items. The treasures are there for people who want to grab them, they're not required. Exploration doesn't mean looking for something shiny, it can just be something as simple as enjoying the scenery and finding things to see/trigger(optional dialogues, journal notes etc.)

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
:whew: I heard the last chapters or so are damn near impossible on crushing.
Part of the reason why I picked Hard mode. I like the rise in difficulty but:

I didnt want any cheap bosses/enemies and situations hindering my progress in beating the game at least once.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
u lost me here. I seriously don't see how someone could even put the graphics on the same level as MGSV. Sounds like trolling at this point but :yeshrug:.

As for exploration, you're not looking for items. The treasures are there for people who want to grab them, they're not required. Exploration doesn't mean looking for something shiny, it can just be something as simple as enjoying the scenery and finding things to see/trigger(optional dialogues, journal notes etc.)

I will say, while i didnt care for it in other games (like the order) i honestly like the notes in this game. Seeing Avery's story unfold gradually was interesting. Except for the notes in 16.

All of avery's notes were interesting tho.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I just watched the first teaser trailer ND dropped for UC4 (2014?) and i forgot this was gonna be a revenge story at first :ohhh:

i wonder how that would have went

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:whew: I heard the last chapters or so are damn near impossible on crushing.
:mjlol:

To a casual. I'm in Madagascar. Still pissed I missed 3 treasures.

If you start a game from an encounter does the story continue from there or is it just the encounter that you play?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

To a casual. I'm in Madagascar. Still pissed I missed 3 treasures.

If you start a game from an encounter does the story continue from there or is it just the encounter that you play?
:mjlol: We'll see. Even on hard that last chapter or so was brutal.

Encounters are just encounter.
Chapter select is what you want to choose.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: We'll see. Even on hard that last chapter or so was brutal.

Encounters are just encounter.
Chapter select is what you want to choose.
Man just stop. I don't like reading weak thoughts.

Game is easy as shyt to me on CRUSHING

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just watched the first teaser trailer ND dropped for UC4 (2014?) and i forgot this was gonna be a revenge story at first :ohhh:

i wonder how that would have went
That voice actor isn't in the game. Sounds like someone else. They would've had to change the entire story around to frame a revenge story of some sort. I'm happy with what they made though, especially with the ending. :mjcry: