UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reached chapter 13

Ya'll can't tell me this isnt the best looking console game on the market right now :ohlawd:
Breh this shyt is on a whole different level. It's not quite where MGSV is but it's not bad for a linear game.

:troll:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
(Serious impression. I know i ve been trolling this thread a lot with fatboi)
Didn't get to play much last night unfortunately. Finished chapter one. I wasn't impressed yet though. The chase was meh to me and I thought The flash back in UC3 was better than this one. The graphics havent impressed yet either. Im sure the scenes get better though. This is just a very early impression though and I'm expecting the game to pick up and deliver. Not saying the game sucks (yet) in any way. Just pointing out that I personally was not impressed with the opening. In all seriousness I thought the opening of MGSVTPP is far better than this one.

Last edited:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Just finished. Thought last boss was ok. A little disappointed with how it was implemented. I liked the ending tho. I think we can infer where the franchise can go from here.

You can tell this game lives in tlou shadow tho. I think they let the success of that game affect this one too much. I'm all for story driven games but this is uncharted. The equivalent of a summer block buster. I(personally) don't really need all that bruh. The characters and their plight just don't grab me like tlou. Especially after what happens in chapter 15. But, I respect their decision to not try to up the ante with the action and think it was prolly for the best, in the long run(even if I didn't care for it in some parts of this game, looking at you, chapter 16).

Game was at its best (IMO)when they put you in open environments and let you handle business and the chase sequences. The game puts you in awkward positions some times and enemies are relentless (on hard) but it really allows for you to try new ways to approach each encounter. This really leads to a feeling of satisfaction when you finally get past it.

Chapter 11 was the highlight for me, action wise. Along with lead up to the end, sans boss fight. Platforming was cool. Was pretty much on autopilot during those sequences.

This game made me more excited for tlou2, more than anything really. Great game and is on the best games, over all, that I have played this gen. It is truly a sum of its parts with more of a lean on story telling than previous entries.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
6 chapters in. Interesting depth added to the characters but VERY little actual gameplay. They created nice moments, but I'm not excited about the lack of gameplay at this point.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
6 chapters in. Interesting depth added to the characters but VERY little actual gameplay. They created nice moments, but I'm not excited about the lack of gameplay at this point.
Is gameplay only shooting enemies to you? If yes, this game has less "gameplay" than UC1-3. Climbing and traversal, puzzles, exploration etc. are aplenty in between "gameplay" moments.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

There's more ahead(picks up around 10 or so) but this definitley aint your PS3's uncharted. It's more refined and adventurous.

I kinda got an itch to run through this again :ld:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
:mjcry:

Just beat the game. I love this shyt.

Def had a diff vibe than the other Uncharteds. A little slower and more character driven, but still a great game. 9/10.

Amazing.

Graphics were crazy at some points, but it's like you kinda get used to them as it goes on and take for granted the details they pay attention too.

I'd rank Uncharted 2 higher based off at the time it blew my mind more and I had never seen the set pieces like that.

Set pieces are more tempered and spread out in this game but still good.

There is also more open exploration and the chapters were actually really long. I was surprised how long they were.

Overall fantastic, however I could see some people being thrown off by the slower more character driven nature of the game.