UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm glad I'm not alone at the E3 car chase scene :wow: The entire chapter was piff. I just loved
Climbing up the clock tower and going all to the way to the top of the building and just jumping off of it and quickly swinging off the rope :banderas:
That shyt had me giggling like a little school girl when the chapter ended, shyt was a spectacle..

This game is so beautiful... the thunderstorm in chapter 13 :wow: :wow: :wow:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The render modes and game play modifiers you unlock after you beat the game is :banderas: Playing it over on crushing with cel shade mode and bullet time is :ohlawd: There's some great stuff here.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yo I just played this shyt today the first chapter with the boat chase and the jail fight and escape... These graphics.... :mindblown::wtf::merchant: I legit thought I was playing a PC version....

I didn't even want to continue the shyt it was insane...:whoo: I'm gonna finish it next month on my new ps4...

And muthafukking xbots was talking shyt about those downgrades?!?!!?:bryan: what downgrades???:mjlol:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
the-game-awards-2015_5052388.jpg

Look at Nadine yall

Check her out :youngsabo:

LarryDog :flabbynsick:
shorty stay getting roles she did the chick voice in halo 5 and she's doing kait's voice in gears 4 :wtf:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo I just played this shyt today the first chapter with the boat chase and the jail fight and escape... These graphics.... :mindblown::wtf::merchant: I legit thought I was playing a PC version....

I didn't even want to continue the shyt it was insane...:whoo: I'm gonna finish it next month on my new ps4...

And muthafukking xbots was talking shyt about those downgrades?!?!!?:bryan: what downgrades???:mjlol:

I haven't seen am Xbot in this thread hating yet:blessed: they know they can't