UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't care Breh. This for all the overhyped trash games that nobody plays anymore. Yeah I said it too. Brehs was koonin for Kojima
:mjlol:

You know in a week or so when this thread isn't as active anymore, someone will be quick to point that out like "Lol nobody is playing UC4 anymore." and use this(albeit dumb anecdote) to prove their point. :manny:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Brehs this game is incredible

And it must be said, naughty dog is fukkin nuts!!! They have to be to be this great

Finished game only
all game I was seeing those swords and thought, man it'd be cool to see Drake fight with one and sure enough... naughty dog put it in the game

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
Just made it to chapter 5 and started playing as Sam. It was crazy to see the transition Drake has gone through as far as being. 'family' man now. Can't wait to see how the rest of the story unfolds

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Naughty Dog released Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End update 1.03 today and, like the previous update, the patch notes say it just includes “general fixes and improvements.”

Reportedly a 75MB download, it remains to be seen if Uncharted 4update 1.03 addresses the speed run Trophy glitch where you could start a new game, skip ahead to the epilogue, and unlock the Trophy. You can read more about the glitch over here, but be warned as it does contain spoilers.

If you’re having some trouble in Uncharted 4‘s multiplayer, Naughty Dog’s Quentin Cobb offered up these tips in the above video: upgrade gear, command sidekicks, rope punch enemy sidekicks, customize loadouts, and use taunts.

Did you notice any changes with the new Uncharted 4 update?

Uncharted 4 Update 1.03 Includes "Fixes and Improvements"

:francis:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's crazy to me when I read certain reviews that said this game don't do much different than previous versions. This game is simply put flat out amazing. So many new mechanics are added to this game.

UC4>>>>>>>>>>UC2

Nostalgia don't have any effect on me :smugbiden:
I hate when I see dumb shyt like this said.
The worse is the "combat in UC games aren't good." :snoop:
Like since when did games with bad combat end up with a huge MP following?? UC MP always had a huge community. Hell, i'll be damned if there was another TPS out right now that's fukking with UC4 MP. I ain't saying it's perfect but shiiiit