UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Just did the E3 car chase:banderas:
Aight I can't front, give this game all the awards, GOTY, Grammys, Espys, Heisman, everything. That.shyt.Was.Piff:whew:
Drake gotta handle his chick tho, popping up halfway across the world while I'm on a mission in her feelings, bros before hos bish :camby:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just did the E3 car chase:banderas:
Aight I can't front, give this game all the awards, GOTY, Grammys, Espys, Heisman, everything. That.shyt.Was.Piff:whew:
Drake gotta handle his chick tho, popping up halfway across the world while I'm on a mission in her feelings, bros before hos bish :camby:
I'm glad I'm not alone at the E3 car chase scene :wow: The entire chapter was piff. I just loved
Climbing up the clock tower and going all to the way to the top of the building and just jumping off of it and quickly swinging off the rope :banderas:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got my copy, it's been awhile since I've dedicated myself to a game this will be my first on the PS4, felt like retirement if there is a series outside of Nintendo games this one is it, so I prepared everything vacuumed, cleansed the house got the candle light burning, waiting for this update now.

jadden

Superstar
Daps
Just beat chapter 11. That preview that they posted did not do the end of that chapter any justice:whew:.

Business is starting to pick up

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I finished the game. :mjcry: Haven't felt this way since the ending to Persona 4 Golden.

I'm so glad they all made it. :wow:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
@PS4

When you copping?

The masses may not know this about you, but I know UC2 is one of your favorite games of all time.

:mjpls:

I remember you playing with the brehs to the early morning having the time of your video gaming life.
Here's a little known secret... I did the same for Unpolished 3 and that game shytted all over UC2 :yeshrug:
A reviewer didn't like the change, the masses agreed without playing or only casually playing it.
Its true, UC is my shyt. And there was this guy by the name of Wu-tang52? he had to catch the yoke action.
Xbots came into enemy territory and had to regulate :boss:
as :mindblown: as the graphics are on this game, imagine if this shyt was in 4K.....:noah:
So when the Xbox 2 drops this fall, will you be on board then? :ufdup:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I copped on the release day.

This game just :wow:

Questions for anybody else.

I should have copped Uncharted Collection to play these first then play part 4.

Do these first 3 games are related to this story?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The scene where his gf and him challenge to play high score video game and shyt got me :mjcry: cause my childhood game, Crash Bandicoot and play classic Crash Bandicoot was like :banderas:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You should play them first. the characters are better appreciated when you know their history.

True true. Damn, I should have copped these Uncharted Collection a first while ago before Uncharted 4 dropped.

I guess I'll buy Uncharted Collection after I beat this Part 4