UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I was bugging earlier saying MGSV & this were equal graphically. Just played the Catacombs/Cathedral level & the subsequent Madagascar level, both had me like

giphy.gif

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nzsr86s.gif

I swear ranked TDM will piss you off with these random nikkas man. 37 39 and we almost there and this nikka over here tryna outgun 3 enemies while EVERYONE else was down.
My aim feel OFF man wtf. Tryna play with no aim assist is annoying.

Nzsr86s.gif

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
The chapter twelve graphics when you first start driving is just BREATH TAKING!:wow: The mud and water splashing on the jeep along with other things.

This is why I am taking my sugar sweet time with this game just to take everything in. This game really does take full advantage of the PS4 hardware. Hell I would say this is the best looking game on consoles so far. Just love the rainbow of colors driving through the Madagascar Savannah. And speaking of driving, the driving in this game is MUCH MUCH more smoother than a certain other shooter... I'm surprised at good the driving mechanic is.

I literally can not find anything negative to say about this game.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The chapter twelve graphics when you first start driving is just BREATH TAKING!:wow: The mud and water splashing on the jeep along with other things.

This is why I am taking my sugar sweet time with this game just to take everything in. This game really does take full advantage of the PS4 hardware. Hell I would say this is the best looking game on consoles so far. Just love the rainbow of colors driving through the Madagascar Savannah. And speaking of driving, the driving in this game is MUCH MUCH more smoother than a certain other shooter... I'm surprised at good the driving mechanic is.

I literally can not find anything negative to say about this game.
Yeah the Jeep apart from the convy chase set piece where it suddenly feels slippery and fast, it controls smooth as hell. It feels like a vehicle from GTA V.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You joke but I just seen Drake

fall from the top of a cathedral straight to the bottom with bells and gears crashing all around and dude barely has a scratch, bones all in tact:laff:
Hold up, Naughty Dog need to make a Spidey game :ohhh:
That rope gave him some support before he fell :troll:

Dying in this game is so hilarious. :laff:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I am good with it.
I just didnt think you would be.
Already spoke on it. Not buying the game, and not surprised by the move.

Woulda been nice had they found a black woman, but I don't find it as overt cism.

It's the kind shyt that is the result of and perpetuates white supremacy. Naughty dog chose to be part of the problem instead of the solution. But that's the majority of white folks so.......meh....no news here:manny: