UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
L
Yo I just played this shyt today the first chapter with the boat chase and the jail fight and escape... These graphics.... :mindblown::wtf::merchant: I legit thought I was playing a PC version....

I didn't even want to continue the shyt it was insane...:whoo: I'm gonna finish it next month on my new ps4...

And muthafukking xbots was talking shyt about those downgrades?!?!!?:bryan: what downgrades???:mjlol:

Play games at Best Buy kiosk with 5 yr olds wanting a turn brehs

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
just hit chapter 5 and I got the game on drop day. me my wife and my babymoms have been playing together, i took the game with me to work so they don't play it while im gone :birdman:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I admit I don't really like Sam. Typical east coast 40 something white douchebag.

Sully remains the God of Gods. The most interesting man in the world aint got shyt on my man Victor Sullivan.
I agree.

Nate stands out for his funny comments, Sully got that most interesting man in the world thing going on and Sam is just dull.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Finally finished the chapter that was shown in the gameplay they showed with the car chase throughtout king's bay trying to rescue sam :takedat:

Kept on crashing and kept trying to remember routes and kept having to reverse after crashing into walls :mjlol:

So much fukkery :blessed:

Only on chapter 12 though. all this mayhem and still so much more chapters to go

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Chapter 11 they had a dark skin dude as the Moor painting in the puzzle.

Good to see Uncharted aint on that whitewashing crap. :ehh:

@KidStranglehold

Last edited:

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
am I the only one that thought Sam was going to kill sully and take that plane after the beach fight ?.breh was walking in the back like he had the :birdman:vibe going
Aye for my brehs who finished the game