UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Spoilers man. Y'all can't assume everyone already seen everything.
There was a young drake section in UC3 but it was done differently and nate was much older I believe.

Also there was never a prison chapter in any UC before. There was that brief scene in UC2 where Nate was in a cell after the museum heist shyt in the beginning.
Sully and Chloe came to get him out but that was just a short cutscene.

Last edited:

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Man I'm going to keep it all the way real. Where the hell are the outlandish levels I'm used too with uncharted? I'm sure this will turn up right ? :lupe:

I'm used to fighting helicopters through collapsing buildings. Train wrecks, planes,ships ect what's going on right now :lupe:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I don't know why people are bragging their balls off about how hardcore they are by the difficulty they play on. If the game is not Bloodborne/Dark Souls than I don't care if they game has an extremely hard difficulty setting. I play most of my games on normal, because I consider "normal" setting well the "normal" setting. :yeshrug:

I might switch to hard though.
You don't know why? :wtf:

O you playing on normal so what will you ever have to brag about. You're lack of skill is what really got this kid in a stranglehold, of casual.

U playing uncharted or Unlarry :scusthov:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man I'm going to keep it all the way real. Where the hell are the outlandish levels I'm used too with uncharted? I'm sure this will turn up right ? :lupe:

I'm used to fighting helicopters through collapsing buildings. Train wrecks, planes,ships ect what's going on right now :lupe:
It's called momentum breh... Game turns up of course but it also turns up the adventure part of Uncharted to give you a breather and tell a story. UC2/3 wasn't all train wreck, plane shyt.

:mjlol:

Last edited: