UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I don't know why people are bragging their balls off about how hardcore they are by the difficulty they play on. If the game is not Bloodborne/Dark Souls than I don't care if they game has an extremely hard difficulty setting. I play most of my games on normal, because I consider "normal" setting well the "normal" setting. :yeshrug:

I might switch to hard though.

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I wish that we could preload updates for games we are expecting in the post/mail or to pick up on release date:upsetfavre:

I've only played chapters 1 and 2, so far so good but I expect it to get a lot better...

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol sometimes this game just comes together in moments that look so smooth it almost looks scripted but it was just so random.

I'm scoping out an area and was thinking of killing one of the guys without getting into a firefight yet and the character that was with me went up there first, hid in the tall grass and then waited until the soldier got nearby and cracked his neck while I was just waiting, hanging on a ledge. I wasn't even mad :ehh:

Edit: They just did it again :gladbron:.

Edit 2: :wow: Enemy was JUST about to see me and as soon as he turned and around my nikka just came out the grass *snaps neck* and just went back into the grass wit em :wow: Interrupted his sentence on some "I'm gonna fiiiind u ma.. Eeughh.e.......*dead*"

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm doing hard no aim assist, no auto aim, no markers. Figures since I'll actually try the multiplayer this time around I should play like that.
I didn't even realize I had aim assist up. The default value is at 10 but I put it down to 0 and will lower aim sensitivity since it feels too fast by default.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Lol sometimes this game just comes together in moments that look so smooth it looks scripted but it was just so random.

I'm scoping out an area and was thinking of killing someone without getting into a firefight yet and the character that was with me(spoiler reasons) went up there first, got in the grass and then stealth cracked the soldiers neck while I was just waiting. I wasn't even mad :ehh:
How many enemies did he walk directly in front of? Cause you know it isn't a naughty dog game unless your partners are completely invisible to the enemies.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How many enemies did he walk directly in front of? Cause you know it isn't a naughty dog game unless your partners are completely invisible to the enemies.
:jawalrus:
None.

Though the second one my partner was obviously in the enemies line of sight but had it been the other way(enemies see him/her), it'd ruin what I wanted to do and cause frustrations. "WTF I almost got that trophy but Sam moved in front of a guard and now I gotta redo this whole part to get it."

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:jawalrus:
None.

Though the second one my partner was obviously in the enemies line of sight but had it been the other way(enemies see him/her), it'd ruin what I wanted to do and cause frustrations. "WTF I almost got that trophy but Sam moved in front of a guard and now I gotta redo this whole part to get it."
Halo 5 didn't have those problems :sas2:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I don't know why people are bragging their balls off about how hardcore they are by the difficulty they play on. If the game is not Bloodborne/Dark Souls than I don't care if they game has an extremely hard difficulty setting. I play most of my games on normal, because I consider "normal" setting well the "normal" setting. :yeshrug:

I might switch to hard though.
I play on normal too. fukk what internet elitists think. I just wanna have fun. Normal is the way to go for me