UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@-DMP- turning Aim Assist all the way down to ZERO?

giphy.gif

shyt makes it even harder to shoot as it's the straight raw input no aim assist at all.

@Mowgli i don't think Crushing turns down aim assist.

I need an elite gaming mouse if I'm gonna play with no aim assist :mjlol:
ouroboros-dock.png

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's Crash Bandicoot but that's not the exact one from PS1. it plays and looks a lil different(the way it feels of course.)

I'm betting Crash Bandicoot comes back. There's no way Sony can use that if nothing happened.

Last edited:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
@-DMP- turning Aim Assist all the way down to ZERO?

giphy.gif

shyt makes it even harder to shoot as it's the straight raw input no aim assist at all.

@Mowgli i don't think Crushing turns down aim assist.

I need an elite gaming mouse if I'm gonna play with no aim assist :mjlol:
ouroboros-dock.png

Yea it's kinda tough but I'm making it through so far. Just got to chapter 10

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Man I'm going to keep it all the way real. Where the hell are the outlandish levels I'm used too with uncharted? I'm sure this will turn up right ? :lupe:

I'm used to fighting helicopters through collapsing buildings. Train wrecks, planes,ships ect what's going on right now :lupe:
Those set pieces aren't used in this game. It was a criticism some reviewers had, but even some of the most critical ones had a hard time ignoring the strong story telling and atmosphere.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
It's called momentum breh... Game turns up of course but it also turns up the adventure part of Uncharted to give you a breather and tell a story. UC2/3 wasn't all train wreck, plane shyt.

:mjlol:
Yeah but they had them pieces. I'm chapter 10 so we will see

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
@Fatboi1 I don't know why you saying the treasures aren't in order when they consecutively going back to back in order as I collect ir miss them

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Brehs the E3 mission has to be the best mission i've played this gen, shyt was flames all around especially the truck chase at the end :wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah but they had them pieces. I'm chapter 10 so we will see
There's set pieces in here. Maybe less than UC3 if you're judging by some impossible feat that drake escapes by the skin of his teeth but it's here.

Also the E3 set piece is easily the best set piece ever. The gameplay are the set pieces too as you can pull of some crazy looking stuff while fighting. The combat in this game will be as fun as you make it.

If ALL you're looking for is set pieces in the vein of the plane crash and you don't care about any exploration, story, writing and more open combat zones then you'll be disappointed in that aspect.

Then again, UC3 had the "most" set pieces and that was regarded as the weakest game in the series since the actual "game" around those set pieces weren't that good compared to UC2. When I tried to replay it, I didn't want to play anything outside of the set pieces as the game around it was weak(Gunplay, combat areas, story, pacing etc.) In here they've improved almost everything else tenfold.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Fatboi1 I don't know why you saying the treasures aren't in order when they consecutively going back to back in order as I collect ir miss them
Damn I guess you right. I'm like near the end and I'm missing a ton yet I KNOW I fukking looked all over for them. :snoop: I'm gonna have to use a guide or something.