UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I wish they gave you some commands for sully and Sam. Some times I want them to stay or sometimes I want sam to do help me stealth attack two guards.

I know this ain't a real stealth game either but I would kill for a silenced pistol some times.

game is hella fun and beautiful tho. How they managed to beat the order I'll never know.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
6 hours 4 minutes so far. yea these levels are pretty big. Game is gonna take a while :ohlawd: :blessed:
Yeah you're about at the same time as me when I was there. I had 7:30 hrs at the beginning of CHP 11 but I switched it to hard and the timer started over so now If I had to calculate I'm like 15 hours in. I took my sweet time everywhere.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wish they gave you some commands for sully and Sam. Some times I want them to stay or sometimes I want sam to do help me stealth attack two guards.

I know this ain't a real stealth game either but I would kill for a silenced pistol some times.

game is hella fun and beautiful tho. How they managed to beat the order I'll never know.
When they're with you, they will help you kill people or even do things on their own if a enemy is near them. Plus if you're in a middle of a melee fight and they're nearby they'll team up and do a move with you. It's all dynamic so those things happen depending on how you're playing.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

It looks better than the order breh?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

:ehh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Damn I guess you right. I'm like near the end and I'm missing a ton yet I KNOW I fukking looked all over for them. :snoop: I'm gonna have to use a guide or something.
Bet you didn't find that fireflies dog tag .:youngsabo:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It looks better than the order breh?
When you get the game you'll see. I think you think we just gassin the graphics and pics/videos don't do it justice.

The graphics are insane at times. The animations, physics and scale is just in another league compared to The Order. The open environments in this game look superb at times. Doesn't mean The Order looks bad now but pound for pound UC4 easily trumps it.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Elite Gaming :king:

Some of this is Bullshyt though. U think you gonna get a treasure then get to a checkpoint and can't go back the other way. fukk outta here .

Step-up your treasure game up though nikka

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Elite Gaming :king:

Some of this is Bullshyt though. U think you gonna get a treasure then get to a checkpoint and can't go back the other way. fukk outta here .

Step-up your treasure game up though nikka
If this is like the older Uncharteds, some treasures be in some spots where you gotta shoot it for it to drop or some shyt.
Lemme see how much I found...

Edit: I got 50/109 and I'm like near the end of the game. I highly doubt I'm gonna find 59 more treasures. :mjcry:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If this is like the older Uncharteds, some treasures be in some spots where you gotta shoot it for it to drop or some shyt.
Lemme see how much I found...

Edit: I got 50/109 and I'm like near the end of the game. I highly doubt I'm gonna find 59 more treasures. :mjcry:
Wow I think I got half that by chapter 9. Lol. You should have been jumping off more cliffs to your death :youngsabo:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
THese last of us fakkits sure have a thing for evil black women and dead non-cacs.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
You don't know why? :wtf:

O you playing on normal so what will you ever have to brag about. You're lack of skill is what really got this kid in a stranglehold, of casual.

U playing uncharted or Unlarry :scusthov:

Beat Bloodborne twice(including Moon Presence) along with the DLCs and then we'll talk about skill...