UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I do tend to select the toughest difficulty when playing so I understand where @Mowgli is coming from.

PS4 is only for elite gamers. The ones who started on hard should be let off with a warning.

The ones who started on normal should trade their PS4 into gamestop and get a Wii U.
What about ones who started on normal then halfway through went up to hard? :lupe:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Made it to chapter 6 last night only had like 2 hours of sleep.. I'll be home soon, Nathan :mjcry:

I downloaded that bytch last night and decided I was gonna wait until after work today to play it. Around 9am, I started feeling real sick :skip: and had to take the rest of the day off :mjlol:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Similar to TLOU. Loadout points, boosters and gear and sidekicks/mysticals etc. Weapon mods also take loadout points.

quick video I made.

But for customization it doesn't say how to unlock items. For the mod upgrades on weapons it does

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I do tend to select the toughest difficulty when playing so I understand where @Mowgli is coming from.

PS4 is only for elite gamers. The ones who started on hard should be let off with a warning.

The ones who started on normal should trade their PS4 into gamestop and get a Wii U.
Hard is training wheels for casuals and retired Elites. Im still active, so i must play on Crushing.

Cats playing on normal though? :scusthov: Even my wife can handle that. :camby:

This game putting me to sleep though. I think its nap time.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But for customization it doesn't say how to unlock items. For the mod upgrades on weapons it does
Oh everything you unlock is in game. There's no guns or anything locked behind payment. You do challenges and play to earn relics that you can use to get in game stuff.
26669525222_2f88db537b_b.jpg