UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
It's greyed out but when you select it, it'll ask you if you're sure you want to continue?

Idk how y'all nikkas want to play this on crushing, this game is WAY harder than UC1-3. Crushing gonna frustrate y'all on some points :mjlol: I saw Mowgli playin last night and this ddude was dying A LOT. Just put the game on explorer mode and let the game play for you. Grown men playin games, that's not harlem, we just sit in silence. :dame:

I beat all the UC games on crushing but I always play on normal first so I can enjoy the game at my own pace and play with the mechanics.

What ya'll trying to prove by starting on crushing? :heh:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll do it just to get all the trophies for the campaign the first go round.

I rarely play shooting games multiple times like action adventure games
Trophies shouldn't be too hard in this. The combat ones aren't a problem as there's an encounter select option so you can replay the combat sections instead of doing the whole chapter over. The hidden trophies and finding all the treasure locations may be the more difficult ones.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
@Mowgli
e4a829e2-502a-42d4-898f-f3169442026b-bestSizeAvailable.png

Let me find out XBOX wasn't the only casualty of war when UC4 dropped :banderas:
Dumb ass dudes. Just because its greyed out doesnt mean you cant select it. When you select Crushing it will advise you not to because its considered an ELITE mode. But you can select it anyway and get crushed.

fukkin casuals. Dont even try to push the boundaries of skill.

Get punked by grey writing bruhs. :mjlol:

Buht buht the grey writing said :ld:.......... :laff: :russ: O man you casuals gave me a good laugh today.

Elite Gaming :king:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Dumb ass dudes. Just because its greyed out doesnt mean you cant select it. When you select Crushing it will advise you not to because its considered an ELITE mode. But you can select it anyway and get crushed.

:laff::salute:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Buht buht the grey writing said :ld:.......... :laff: :russ: O man you casuals gave me a good laugh today.

:mjlol:
I know when u seen that message u went

tumblr_inline_nx5j85M5bd1qfkvv8_500.gif

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Ill start off on Hard so once I beat it I can be tempted to play it again on Crushing and enjoy it again.

If I do Crushing and beat it I wont be tempted to go back and play the 1P again. :ehh: