UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Can someone confirm if you can go through your first playthrough on Crushing difficulty or not? I'm confused by reading the last 2 posts.
:beli:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
I played all the way up to chapter 8. It feels like its been a while since I've played a game that I didn't want to stop playing. :wow:

Jumping into the multi now.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I finally got it from Amazon. I hunted down the mailman when he came. :wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Crushing was greyed out in the menu. :dwillhuh:

Can someone confirm if you can go through your first playthrough on Crushing difficulty or not? I'm confused by reading the last 2 posts.

It's greyed out but when you select it, it'll ask you if you're sure you want to continue?

Idk how y'all nikkas want to play this on crushing off the bat, this game is WAY harder than UC1-3. Crushing gonna frustrate y'all on some points :mjlol: I saw Mowgli playin last night and this dude was dying A LOT in a ROOM shootout.

Just put the game on explorer mode and let the game play for you. :troll: Y'all don't have to prove nuffin man :troll:.

Grown men playin games, that's not Harlem, we just sit in silence. :dame:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now chapter 5 is what the fukk I'm talking about :blessed:
Didn't that shyt remind you of GTA V's opening heist a little?? It was so well executed it felt like a fukking movie or something :wow:. It was the perfect buildup from being in the house playing Crash to then talking to your bro and seeing a prison breakout :blessed:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's greyed out but when you select it, it'll ask you if you're sure you want to continue?

Idk how y'all nikkas want to play this on crushing, this game is WAY harder than UC1-3. Crushing gonna frustrate y'all on some points :mjlol: I saw Mowgli playin last night and this dude was dying A LOT in a ROOM shootout.

Just put the game on explorer mode and let the game play for you. :troll:

Grown men playin games, that's not harlem, we just sit in silence. :dame:
I'll do it just to get all the trophies for the campaign the first go round.

I rarely play shooting games multiple times like action adventure games

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Crushing was greyed out in the menu. :dwillhuh:

@Mowgli lying about playing Crushing. Does this mean he's been lying about all the other shyt he's done? Casual detected? :lupe:
@Mowgli
e4a829e2-502a-42d4-898f-f3169442026b-bestSizeAvailable.png

Let me find out XBOX wasn't the only casualty of war when UC4 dropped :banderas: