UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Went up there on lunch break and got hit with the
"No that doesn't come out until tomorrow" :deadmanny:
Elite gamers get it early. My store calling me in a couple hours with my Early copy, EARLY. You over there getting rejected,

Lookin like Mr. Furley.
giphy.gif

:russ:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Fatboi1 do they have private lobbies in MP?
It would be dope to get a small lobby or even some one on ones so I can watch @Mowgli crawl away as he takes his last few breathes with no one around to here him scream before that shotgun go BLAD-OW!
Yup.

I'll even start up the match with NO boosters, no mods no nothing. Just me, a gun and pure brawn. :wow:

After every down/kill, hit em with a taunt just to spite :troll:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man some of these locations are fukking beautiful. I must've taken at least 200 pictures by now. I went to my boy house and that shyt looks so good upscaled on 4K. Extremely clean image. The detail is crazy like drake jumped to a pipe ledge and that shyt was bending from his weight.

Birdie

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City
It's a fun game but at times I find mind self in extremely one sided matches. Ether my team destroys the other or vice versa it's rare I have matches which are evenly combated.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The try hard employee at my local Best Buy was working the counter when I went up there earlier... she shut me down in the past, so I didn't even approach her.

Might go later on after I hit the gym
:yeshrug:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I'm up here getting my tires replaced and the dude at the desk is making small talk. Long story short, we start talking about uncharted 4 and he's hyped for it. He's going to the midnight opening for it and he's even taking Tuesday and Wednesday off for it :wow:

The hype is real. He still hasn't played tlou yet tho. :stopitslime: