UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think I might scoop as well. I like the color scheme and the series is ok. I mean its no MGS but its OK.

Yeah I'm KINDA looking forward to it now...but I tell you what breh. The second Drake wall touches a wall that's not even there, this shyt is going in the trash. Can't handle that type of shyt after dealing with polish that was MGSV :camby:

3kiVeCY.jpg

Birdie

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Genji
Mccree
Pharah
Reaper
Solider 76
Tracer
Hanzo
D.va
:blessed:

Widowmaker though:mjcry: it's hard getting my sniping down with her and I don't have the time to getting my timing down since the Beta is almost over.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Genji
Mccree
Pharah
Reaper
Solider 76
Tracer
Hanzo
D.va
:blessed:

Widowmaker though:mjcry: it's hard getting my sniping down with her and I don't have the time to getting my timing down since the Beta is almost over.
This the wrong thread. I figured you were talking about another game. You're looking for Overwatch, not Uncharted.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Damn man my dl only at like 30 gb :sadcam: . I just dropped down a gamestop reserve just in case wtf :mjcry:

I thought this shyt asked me if I wanted to play single player or mp first.​

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Best Buy didn't go this time. Dude didn't even ask for the order number. Just asked what I was picking up and proceeded to be like, "nah".

:francis:

FeelsBadMan