UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
First world problems of a compulsive spender I guess.
I don't play one game at a time. That's why it takes me forever to beat games most of the time. I'll play Diablo 3 for 2 hours Monday. Then be in the mood for a shooter so I'll play Halo for a couple hours Tuesday. Then be in the mood for something else and play ratchet and clank for a few hours Wednesday.
I'm all over the place with my gaming.
This. lol!

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If I don't complete a game inside of a month of it coming out the odds I'll finish it drop drastically. There are plenty of games I like that I never finished like Grand Theft Auto 5 for example. I work full time and when I get off work most of the time I just wanna lay back and relax and watch stuff rather than play games. Most of my gaming gets done on the weekend. It'll probably be Memorial Day weekend by the time I start Uncharted 4.
Wow this dude became a casual

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Nah. He just got busy. It happens.

(Actually...DOES that make you a casual? And is being a casual gamer a bad thing?) :jbhmm:

#MondayMorningMowgli
Being busy makes you a casual because you're never to busy if youre an elite gamer. I was just in nevada for the weekend........playing ps4 from the laptop.

Too busy is only a word I use when I'm on the clock. Too busy? STOP.

How is gaming not a part of relaxing

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Being busy makes you a casual because you're never to busy if youre an elite gamer. I was just in nevada for the weekend........playing ps4 from the laptop.

Too busy is only a word I use when I'm on the clock. Too busy? STOP
You got remote play to work outside of your home network?
I tried a few times and wasn't able to connect.
It works fantastic on my home network though.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You got remote play to work outside of your home network?
I tried a few times and wasn't able to connect.
It works fantastic on my home network though.
Lan cable connected to the ps4 at home and close to wireless where I was or tethering connection from Galaxy s7 to laptop. Good enough to play dark souls 3 easy. I Do this.

You probably don't have your ps4 set to connect over the Internet so it connects directly to the ps4 while you're at home.

That or your router flabby and you need port forwarding

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Lan cable connected to the ps4 at home and close to wireless where I was or tethering connection from Galaxy s7 to laptop. Good enough to play dark souls 3 easy. I Do this.

You probably don't have your ps4 set to connect over the Internet so it connects directly to the ps4 while you're at home.

That or your router flabby and you need port forwarding
Nah my home network is tough. No problems there. My PS4 is wired too.
I'll definitely double check the ps4 settings though to make sure I have it set to connect over the internet.
I'm surprised to hear you get a good connection tethering to your phone. That's dope.