UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Best Buy was just about to give it to me and then someone says, "oh that doesn't drop till tomorrow"

Lmao. Dang. First time this didn't work. I think imma just take a sick day tomorrow and pick it up.

Dude had it ready to hand it to me and every thing. Lol.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Best Buy was just about to give it to me and then someone says, "oh that doesn't drop till tomorrow"

Lmao. Dang. First time this didn't work. I think imma just take a sick day tomorrow and pick it up.

That's happened to me before, but I just waited until later on in the day and went back and somebody else working ended up giving it to me (did it with my Destiny Taken King copy)

Pulling this off is completely dependent on who's behind the counter when you try it, lol

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
That's happened to me before, but I just waited until later on in the day and went back and somebody else working ended up giving it to me (did it with my Destiny Taken King copy)

Pulling this off is completely dependent on who's behind the counter when you try it, lol

Man that's the thing. Both of them have done it for me before lol. Yea I'm thinking of going back after work. I wonder when they shift end :patrice:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@fanboi1 How is the MP? Closer to 2 or 3?
It's like all of em(2, 3 and TLOU).

There's downs now so that's something they borrowed from TLOU.
There's no sprint so that's something that's like UC2(UC3 had sprint)

You have loadout points just like TLOU where you weapons, boosters, gear(grenade, mines, C4, stimpaks), weapon mods, power weapon, mysticals and sidekicks all take up points.

There's a radar(TLOU element and there's silencers and stuff).

There's no leveling system ala XP>>level up instead it's rankings and winning/losing can make you go up/down in ranking.

Plunder

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I hate those employee of the month ass nikkas.
Shoulda gave him the
full

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Challenge accepted.
@Fatboi1 do they have private lobbies in MP?
It would be dope to get a small lobby or even some one on ones so I can watch @Mowgli crawl away as he takes his last few breathes with no one around to here him scream before that shotgun go BLAD-OW!

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
@Fatboi1 do they have private lobbies in MP?
It would be dope to get a small lobby or even some one on ones so I can watch @Mowgli crawl away as he takes his last few breathes with one around to here him scream before that shotgun go BLAD-OW!
O you wanna compete huh :ohhh:

Don't worry about fatfukk. Ima see you though when you get off that angry birds and play a competitive game.