UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
:dwillhuh:

This happened when they looked up your order number?

Bruh she did the usual thing. Grabbed the game from the cabinet ripped off the sticker on it then asked to see my license. Put something in the computer then asked to see my card. Then she's like do you want a bag and I'm like Yea, as she is putting it in the bag, she's looking at the screen and murmurs something about a street date.

Then yells to the geek squad guy across the counter "UNCHARTED 4, DOES IT CPME OUT TOMORROW?" :lupe:

He responds that it does and asks me did I get the email saying it was ready. Stating that the same thing happened earlier. I guess my store is wise to it now.

She politely tells me she can't sell it to.me yet. :mjlol:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Bruh she did the usual thing. Grabbed the game from the cabinet ripped off the sticker on it then asked to see my license. Put something in the computer then asked to see my card. Then she's like do you want a bag and I'm like Yea, as she is putting it in the bag, she's looking at the screen and murmurs something about a street date.

Then yells to the geek squad guy across the counter "UNCHARTED 4, DOES IT CPME OUT TOMORROW?"
:lupe:

He responds that it does and asks me did I get the email saying it was ready. Stating that the same thing happened earlier. I guess my store is wise to it now.

She politely tells me she can't sell it to.me yet. :mjlol:
:wow:

Devastating

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
just got back from preodering from gamestop midnight release :blessed:
gonna be on all night changig my schedule so i can go in later at 3 :blessed:

gonna be on multiplayer all night any one of you nikkas can get it :blessed:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I hate that Best Buy uses UPS. The UPS truck never comes to my house before 8pm :beli:

Whatever, at least I got 20% off the collector's edition :manny:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I hate that Best Buy uses UPS. The UPS truck never comes to my house before 8pm :beli:

Whatever, at least I got 20% off the collector's edition :manny:
yikes breh. You dont have a best buy any where near you? That store pick up is perfect for me. I work 15 minutes from my house and there is a bestbuy right on the way home.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
yikes breh. You dont have a best buy any where near you? That store pick up is perfect for me. I work 15 minutes from my house and there is a bestbuy right on the way home.
I do have a best buy near me, but at the time of ordering I wasn't sure I was going to be in the same location (I applied for a job out of state, that I ended up not getting). Normally, I do in-store pickup, but I was being cautious with this (I preordered the collector's edition months ago, because I thought it would sell out [which it turns out it has not:manny:])

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think I might scoop as well. I like the color scheme and the series is ok. I mean its no MGS but its OK.
Yeah I'm KINDA looking forward to it now...but I tell you what breh. The second Drake wall touches a wall that's not even there, this shyt is going in the trash. Can't handle that type of shyt after dealing with polish that was MGSV :camby: