UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Couple confessions on the eve of this game. I never beat Uncharted 2, I got up to the point where the dude that didn't speak your language was with you and got distracted by other things and after that my PS3 got stolen. I never even touched Uncharted 3. Own 2 copies of all the games.

I'mma buy this Uncharted 4 but I'm playing Danganronpa 2 and until I beat that I ain't starting Uncharted 2 again which I plan to finish 2 and 3 before 4. This is what procrastination gets you. Eve of the most hyped game this generation and I won't be playing anytime soon.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Couple confessions on the eve of this game. I never beat Uncharted 2, I got up to the point where the dude that didn't speak your language was with you and got distracted by other things and after that my PS3 got stolen. I never even touched Uncharted 3. Own 2 copies of all the games.

I'mma buy this Uncharted 4 but I'm playing Danganronpa 2 and until I beat that I ain't starting Uncharted 2 again which I plan to finish 2 and 3 before 4. This is what procrastination gets you. Eve of the most hyped game this generation and I won't be playing anytime soon.
:wtf:

:wtf:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
If I don't complete a game inside of a month of it coming out the odds I'll finish it drop drastically. There are plenty of games I like that I never finished like Grand Theft Auto 5 for example. I work full time and when I get off work most of the time I just wanna lay back and relax and watch stuff rather than play games. Most of my gaming gets done on the weekend. It'll probably be Memorial Day weekend by the time I start Uncharted 4.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
If I don't complete a game inside of a month of it coming out the odds I'll finish it drop drastically. There are plenty of games I like that I never finished like Grand Theft Auto 5 for example. I work full time and when I get off work most of the time I just wanna lay back and relax and watch stuff rather than play games. Most of my gaming gets done on the weekend. It'll probably be Memorial Day weekend by the time I start Uncharted 4.
Then why buy games day 1 all the time? Why not save money and just wait until you know you're actually going to play a game to purchase it?

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...

you have a lot of self control
i can't take the risk of something major getting spoiled to wait any longer than i have to...

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Then why buy games day 1 all the time? Why not save money and just wait until you know you're actually going to play a game to purchase it?
First world problems of a compulsive spender I guess.
I don't play one game at a time. That's why it takes me forever to beat games most of the time. I'll play Diablo 3 for 2 hours Monday. Then be in the mood for a shooter so I'll play Halo for a couple hours Tuesday. Then be in the mood for something else and play ratchet and clank for a few hours Wednesday.
I'm all over the place with my gaming.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
just got the email from best buy :lupe:

I hope they slipping and let me pick it up today like usual :ohlawd:
My best buy messes up all the time with price matching stuff they aren't supposed to price match but as far as preorders they have always been on point knowing when they are supposed to sell the game unfortunately for me.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Yea, man...same here.