UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I went to like 5 stores trying to finesse. On some did this game called uncharted 4 come out :jbhmm: even brought my son along trying to act like i was buying it for him.:troll:

nikkas was hitting me with the :martin:left and right.

I almost had this old cac lady too. She was on it. Then going to ask the this young dude and he hit me with the :wtb:

I give up fukk it. Tuesday for a breh :mjcry:

I'll be playing games this game when majority of you nikkas have moved on 2 years from now. I deserved that.
:russ: i said fukk it, i aint going to a midnight release just waiting for it to unlock

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I went to like 5 stores trying to finesse. On some did this game called uncharted 4 come out :jbhmm: even brought my son along trying to act like i was buying it for him.:troll:

nikkas was hitting me with the :martin:left and right.

I almost had this old cac lady too. She was on it. Then going to ask the this young dude and he hit me with the :wtb:

I give up fukk it. Tuesday for a breh :mjcry:

I'll be playing games this game when majority of you nikkas have moved on 2 years from now. I deserved that.
:laff:

I remember I tried some shyt like this before. I was like "I called earlier and they said it was available man. You gonna make me drive all the way out here and now say I can't get it? :dwillhuh:" :dead:

Employee was like :comeon:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The comparisons to UC3 hype is laughable.

Just to let you know, UC4 is being directed by the same guys that directed/wrote UC2 and The Last of Us(Neil Druckmann and Bruce Straley). We know how those games were. :sas2:

UC3 wasn't worked on by those dudes since they were working on TLOU.

UC2 and TLOU were fukking GOTG last gen.

Please, the skepticism about whether it's actually good or not is unwarranted. If you think this is early UC3 hype or fanboy hype all over again, kill yourself. nikkas saying I was hyping up UC3 as if they don't see the distinction between "hyped for" and "hyping" as the game was being played.

UC3's summer beta I was posting on Sohh talking about how it's such a far cry from UC2. When the retail game was out, I was one of the ones telling Sohh dudes how the SP had aiming problems and the hit reactions were off.

Please, stop trying to rewrite history to confirm your bias. It's like some of y'all want to be disappointed. The only negative I can say about the game is that it starts off a lil slow sort of like TLOU to build momentum and story but make no mistake, it's got action and interesting things going on but for the more "GO GO GO GO" action types who need constant shoot bang shoot bang stuff, they may not like some of the early chapters.
You are rewriting history and some mo' shyt :stop:
The main people behind UC2 worked on 3.. 3 flopped. Then the main main people behind uncharted left the comapny
So some hold overs from TLOU are filling in the gaps for UC4. Will UC4 have boss battles like UC2 did? Or will it be more of the same of just set pieces and ultra unrealistic gun fights?

The Beta for UC3 you was all in, it was fun playing in Yemen. People wasn't feeling the new physic mechanics but only because gamers these days frown on things that deviate from the "norm". The changes were for the better, and you agreed with this at the time :francis: When the game launched, they tried to please everyone by allowing you to play in either mode. That really turned off the gamers who didn't come. For some reason people wasn't hyped to play UC3. It blew our minds lardass, it did.

So, people will hype UC4 but the game will only be an HD version of a franchise you already played. I'm not expecting them to break any new ground with this one. I do expect it to be a great fantastic game that will be underappreciated. I can and would buy a PS4 tomorrow so I can be on this come tuesday, but I have to see what the deal is with this PS4-Neo first :shaq:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
My shyt just shipped :wow:

But

It's in Trenton, NJ:francis:

I swear if one of these NJ Drive watching , Fetty Wap, murdering motherfukkers delay my shyt:damn:

I'm taking a trip to Trenton:violent:
my shyt still aint shipped :mjcry: my soul is starting to hurt real bad :mjcry:

EDIT: they took the money tho :lupe: my faith is restored :krs:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
May 10th was callin u :wow:

I'll see u online sir :salute:

In 24 hours the first game for PS4 will be released :wow: How did Sony get away with this?? releasing a console and letting almost 3 years go by without games? :wow:
They split the teams, but it wasn't the main nikkaz. It was just some nikkaz
Regardless whoever you wanna give credit for ruining the game, UC4 is destined to not win the sony fans over
UC3 was great and flopped hard. UC4 will be bought out of hypenitus to most. Then in one month they will move on to the next game

I know a guy trying to sell his PS4, says he wants an XB1. Hope I can find one for the low...

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Me doing the PSX demo area on hard(No enemy marking, no highlights)

:wow: The level layout is outstanding.

Last edited: