UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn man I fukked up. I left my PS4 on standby mode right at the end of the E3 demo and today I turned on my PS4 but I was doing something else so I didn't switch to the PS4 inpt. Now when I did the entire scene played and I'm on a new chapter and missed an entire scene or so. :snoop:

I don't want to replay that whole chapter over it was kind of long. :mad:

I just didn't want to do that hard puzzle over :mjcry:

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Damn man I fukked up. I left my PS4 on standby mode right at the end of the E3 demo and today I turned on my PS4 but I was doing something else so I didn't switch to the PS4 inpt. Now when I did the entire scene played and I'm on a new chapter and missed an entire scene or so. :snoop:

I don't want to replay that whole chapter over it was kind of long. :mad:

I just didn't want to do that hard puzzle over :mjcry:
:mjlol::umad:

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
I went to like 5 stores trying to finesse. On some did this game called uncharted 4 come out :jbhmm: even brought my son along trying to act like i was buying it for him.:troll:

nikkas was hitting me with the :martin:left and right.

I almost had this old cac lady too. She was on it. Then going to ask the this young dude and he hit me with the :wtb:

I give up fukk it. Tuesday for a breh :mjcry:

I'll be playing games this game when majority of you nikkas have moved on 2 years from now. I deserved that.