UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: watch this shyt be light
It may not impress everyone, some people just can't appreciate true quality.

Either way SONY GOT ANOTHER ONE!!

tumblr_mf8wmoohrl1rhtdovo1_500.gif

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
We ragging on Fatboi, but im actually happy to see someone geeking about a game. Far too many times we play these games and its just :leon: but not :krs: :ohlawd::dj2: :mj2:

hope i have the same reaction [/QUOTE]
I hope you don't.
I don't need to see another one of my aces making me have the :upsetfavre::stopitslime::francis: faces.
I guess I'm not as outwardly emotional. :yeshrug: Do you my breh @Fatboi1

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope you don't.
I don't need to see another one of my aces making me have the :upsetfavre::stopitslime::francis: faces.
I guess I'm not as outwardly emotional. :yeshrug: Do you my breh@Fatboi1
:yeshrug:

I'm not outwardly hype as I come off on here. Last night, i was legitimately hyped beyond words. The whole Madgascar chapter and lead up to the E3 set piece was just too damn good. Y'all dudes lack spirit man. It's a game, not stem cell research. :skip: Seeing y'all bring up UC3 is hilarious.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The comparisons to UC3 hype is laughable.

Just to let you know, UC4 is being directed by the same guys that directed/wrote UC2 and The Last of Us(Neil Druckmann and Bruce Straley). We know how those games were. :sas2:

UC3 wasn't worked on by those dudes since they were working on TLOU.

UC2 and TLOU were fukking GOTG last gen.

Please, the skepticism about whether it's actually good or not is unwarranted. If you think this is early UC3 hype or fanboy hype all over again, kill yourself. nikkas saying I was hyping up UC3 as if they don't see the distinction between "hyped for" and "hyping" as the game was being played.

UC3's summer beta I was posting on Sohh talking about how it's such a far cry from UC2. When the retail game was out, I was one of the ones telling Sohh dudes how the SP had aiming problems and the hit reactions were off.

Please, stop trying to rewrite history to confirm your bias. It's like some of y'all want to be disappointed. The only negative I can say about the game is that it starts off a lil slow sort of like TLOU to build momentum and story but make no mistake, it's got action and interesting things going on but for the more "GO GO GO GO" action types who need constant shoot bang shoot bang stuff, they may not like some of the early chapters.

Last edited:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Breh I'm trolling you. I want to love this shyt just as much as you do. Stop taking this shyt seriously. UC2 alongside TLOU was in my Top 5 of last gen :russ:

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
The comparisons to UC3 hype is laughable.

Just to let you know, UC4 is being directed by the same guys that directed/wrote UC2 and The Last of Us(Neil Druckmann and Bruce Straley). We know how those games were. :sas2:

UC3 wasn't worked on by those dudes since they were working on TLOU.

UC2 and TLOU were fukking GOTG last gen.

Please, the skepticism about whether it's actually good or not is unwarranted. If you think this is early UC3 hype or fanboy hype all over again, kill yourself. nikkas saying I was hyping up UC3 as if they don't see the distinction between "hyped for" and "hyping" as the game was being played.

UC3's summer beta I was posting on Sohh talking about how it's such a far cry from UC2. When the retail game was out, I was one of the ones telling Sohh dudes how the SP had aiming problems and the hit reactions were off.

Please, stop trying to rewrite history to confirm your bias. It's like some of y'all want to be disappointed. The only negative I can say about the game is that it starts off a lil slow sort of like TLOU to build momentum and story but make no mistake, it's got action and interesting things going on but for the more "GO GO GO GO" action types who need constant shoot bang shoot bang stuff, they may not like some of the early chapters.
full

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh I'm trolling you. I want to love this shyt just as much as you do. Stop taking this shyt seriously. UC2 alongside TLOU was in my Top 5 of last gen :russ:
I know but I just felt the need to say it anyway cuz shyt is serious :wow:

All I can say is if you love TLOU and UC2, you'll love this. I just would love to spoil the game like telling you Mike Jones is a hidden character and Drake's father, Venom Drake appears in the intro and stuff. I'm having a hard time concentrating on some work man and I"m at home :mjcry:

I'm buying a PS4 NEO STRICTLY for this game if they drop a patch. The graphics are mind boggling, I can't even imagine the shyt at a full 60fps with these graffix :wow: