UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Oh my fukking god.

OH.MY.fukkING.GOD!!!!!!!

The fukking E3 set piece?? fukk.

I cannot come up with the right words to describe the experience of actually playing that shyt on your own TV yourself

The build up to it is fukking crazy. I swear to god I am not lying, I'm literally shaken up. I feel like I just got off a fukking roller coaster. Idk what the fukk happened just now but that shyt was straight up sensory overload.

That shyt had to be the best fukking thing I've ever seen in a video game, scratch that entertainment medium period. Nothing else has ever come close.

Youtube videos and text doesn't do it justice.

Actually playing it does. It's slightly different so even if you saw it, it's as if it was my first time seeing it.

I had the PS Golds on, I'm seeing the shyt and not only does it look better and it's a lil longer, it's all gameplay, no cut-scene bullshyt, straight you doing most of the controlling. The sound, the fukking intensity of everything was at fukking 11.

This is literally not just the bets "uncharted" set piece, this is the best video game set piece, action scene ever fukking made. I swear to god, your jaw will drop or your money back guaranteed. The fact that it not only is playable, but it looks fukking graphically insane is just straight up unfair.

Oh my god. This game is worth the hype brehs. This is not another game with "lost potential" or w/e. If this game doesn't impress you, I'm sorry but you're just dead inside.

DEAD

I know y'all just gonna say "W/e nikka you a stan."

Kill yourself.

GOTG material here just for that shyt alone. It's just fukking masterful.

AHHHHH fukk yo I'm literally pumped full of adrenaline and it's 4AM. :whew:

I just had to post this before I take it down.

fukk!

Negged. Cause I'm a hatin' ass breh :pacspit:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Oh my fukking god.

OH.MY.fukkING.GOD!!!!!!!

I cannot come up with the right words to describe the experience of actually playing that shyt on your own TV yourself

The build up to it is fukking crazy. I swear to god I am not lying, I'm literally shaken up. I feel like I just got off a fukking roller coaster. Idk what the fukk happened just now but that shyt was straight up sensory overload.

That shyt had to be the best fukking thing I've ever seen in a video game, scratch that entertainment medium period. Nothing else has ever come close.

Actually playing it does. It's slightly different so even if you saw it, it's as if it was my first time seeing it.

I had the PS Golds on, I'm seeing the shyt and not only does it look better and it's a lil longer, it's all gameplay, no cut-scene bullshyt, straight you doing most of the controlling. The sound, the fukking intensity of everything was at fukking 11.

This is literally not just the bets "uncharted" set piece, this is the best video game set piece, action scene ever fukking made. I swear to god, your jaw will drop or your money back guaranteed. The fact that it not only is playable, but it looks fukking graphically insane is just straight up unfair.

Oh my god. This game is worth the hype brehs. This is not another game with "lost potential" or w/e. If this game doesn't impress you, I'm sorry but you're just dead inside.

DEAD

Kill yourself.

fukk!

Nikka you sound like you need to jerk off or something. Calm down breh..:scust:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Calm down b :stopitslime:

Nikka you sound like you need to jerk off or something. Calm down breh..:scust:

SUCK MY MOTHERfukkING dikk! :pacspit:

fukk that anti hype shyt, that shyt was fukking incredible.

"Calm down"

nikka
96mhds

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know you're a big ND stan, but this post has got me hyped! :gladbron:

I can't wait for Tuesday. This shyt will look so good upscaled on my 4K TV :wow:

fukk VR next week, I'm playing UC4 until I beat it :wow:
nikkas really don't know what's in store. :wow: Other parts were dope as hell and just "cool" or :banderas:

but...

THAT part???

Nah, i'm not pulling no legs here, it was literally a culmination of everything "omg" in one sequence. I already know I'd get that response here being that I"m the biggest fan of the game on this board but I don't care, I had to return on my PC just to post that. I went to sleep right after. Woke up still hype. It reinvigorated my gaming interest.

The gameplay, the graphics, the sound etc. It was just too crazy. My heart was racing the entire time. The build up to it. The calm before the storm so to speak.

That part single handily had me trembling with intensity. My gawd :noah:

That was the best shyt I've ever seen in a game in a long fukking time. YOUTUBE doesn't do that shyt justice at all. I've been let down by a lot of AAA games in the past few years, to see something executed so masterfully and yet be playable with those level of graphics is nothing short of amazing. ND has raised the bar.

nikkas on here is lame as fukk on some "relax". Nah nikka you need to turn the fukk up! nikkas acting like this is some sort of academic research we're talking about. LOL it's a game breh, it's supposed to get you turnt up. That's like telling a nikka to "relax" while bumping

Like what?? :laff:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We ragging on Fatboi, but im actually happy to see someone geeking about a game. Far too many times we play these games and its just :leon: but not :krs: :ohlawd::dj2: :mj2:

hope i have the same reaction
Breh, on some real shyt, I'm more reserved and not always "HYPE" in real life. I joke a lot and come off as a boisterous, loud mouth online but that's in jest.

Though when gaming or anything really, I don't go "OH shyt :ohlawd: too often.

I didn't have that extreme hype throughout the game. I had a lot of "wow!" and "omg this shyt" but it was more calm hype.

To say that a sequence I seen already threw my hype into overdrive and blew me away to the point that I was visibly hype and ecstatic is something. I'm not apologizing or calming down for being a gamer man.

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
Breh why? Lol watching videos of this game is like watching a video of a plane take off. It look exciting but when you're actually experiencing it for yourself and seeing it's another story.

I don't have a PS4 atm, prob won be getting one until mid summer.

Figure I may as well watch if I can't play :yeshrug:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Oh my fukking god.

OH.MY.fukkING.GOD!!!!!!!

DEAD

Kill yourself.

fukk!

:mjlol: watch this shyt be light

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dont burn down yo house :whoa:
Lol nah I'm good. I'm just hype man. I think a lot of dudes on here are somewhat jaded when it comes to gaming.

Quite a few big releases this gen hasn't exactly lit the world on fire so to speak. I'm usually disappointed with games that i'm super hyped up about. This game along with Bayonetta 2 is the best shyt I've played this gen in terms of exceeding my expectations.