UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I know most of the times when I preordered games from Amazon they seem to cut it close with shipping but I'd always get my shyt on time. And like @Fatboi1 says if they fukk up they'll make it up to you big time.
ahh ok :ehh:...but still if i dont get it on tuesday imma be so hurt breh :mjcry: so damn hurt :to:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
U good. Amazon could ship that shyt out in have it to you the same day. Worst case scenario, it comes late, the game is free for you. I heard someone did that recently.
That could have been me.

I pre ordered Ratchet. But it never shipped from their fulfillment center. So I had to wait a day. I didn't even ask for nothing, but the rep said since it was a screw up I could keep the game or give it to charity when it arrives. So if they screw up u prolly can get something, but if ur carrier fukk up u prolly would have to raise a fit to get something.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh my fukking god.

OH.MY.fukkING.GOD!!!!!!!

The fukking E3 set piece?? fukk.

I cannot come up with the right words to describe the experience of actually playing that shyt on your own TV yourself

The build up to it is fukking crazy. I swear to god I am not lying, I'm literally shaken up. I feel like I just got off a fukking roller coaster. Idk what the fukk happened just now but that shyt was straight up sensory overload.

That shyt had to be the best fukking thing I've ever seen in a video game, scratch that entertainment medium period. Nothing else has ever come close.

Youtube videos and text doesn't do it justice.

Actually playing it does. It's slightly different so even if you saw it, it's as if it was my first time seeing it.

I had the PS Golds on, I'm seeing the shyt and not only does it look better and it's a lil longer, it's all gameplay, no cut-scene bullshyt, straight you doing most of the controlling. The sound, the fukking intensity of everything was at fukking 11.

This is literally not just the bets "uncharted" set piece, this is the best video game set piece, action scene ever fukking made. I swear to god, your jaw will drop or your money back guaranteed. The fact that it not only is playable, but it looks fukking graphically insane is just straight up unfair.

Oh my god. This game is worth the hype brehs. This is not another game with "lost potential" or w/e. If this game doesn't impress you, I'm sorry but you're just dead inside.

DEAD

I know y'all just gonna say "W/e nikka you a stan."

Kill yourself.

GOTG material here just for that shyt alone. It's just fukking masterful.

AHHHHH fukk yo I'm literally pumped full of adrenaline and it's 4AM. :whew:

I just had to post this before I take it down.

fukk!

Last edited:

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
Oh my fukking god.

OH.MY.fukkING.GOD!!!!!!!

I cannot come up with the right words to describe the experience of actually playing that shyt on your own TV yourself

The build up to it is fukking crazy. I swear to god I am not lying, I'm literally shaken up. I feel like I just got off a fukking roller coaster. Idk what the fukk happened just now but that shyt was straight up sensory overload.

That shyt had to be the best fukking thing I've ever seen in a video game, scratch that entertainment medium period. Nothing else has ever come close.

Actually playing it does. It's slightly different so even if you saw it, it's as if it was my first time seeing it.

I had the PS Golds on, I'm seeing the shyt and not only does it look better and it's a lil longer, it's all gameplay, no cut-scene bullshyt, straight you doing most of the controlling. The sound, the fukking intensity of everything was at fukking 11.

This is literally not just the bets "uncharted" set piece, this is the best video game set piece, action scene ever fukking made. I swear to god, your jaw will drop or your money back guaranteed. The fact that it not only is playable, but it looks fukking graphically insane is just straight up unfair.

Oh my god. This game is worth the hype brehs. This is not another game with "lost potential" or w/e. If this game doesn't impress you, I'm sorry but you're just dead inside.

DEAD

fukk!

:snoop:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Oh my fukking god.

OH.MY.fukkING.GOD!!!!!!!

DEAD

Kill yourself.

fukk!
I know you're a big ND stan, but this post has got me hyped! :gladbron:

I can't wait for Tuesday. This shyt will look so good upscaled on my 4K TV :wow:

fukk VR next week, I'm playing UC4 until I beat it :wow:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
lmaooooooooooo.

BREH. start this shyt on Crushing and put aim assist down all the way to zero.
I guarantee you you gonna be crying.
That struggle gonna break you.

That's what I'm going to do
:demonic: settings for the elite

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Oh my fukking god.

OH.MY.fukkING.GOD!!!!!!!

DEAD

Kill yourself.

fukk!
Relax

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
Oh my fukking god.

OH.MY.fukkING.GOD!!!!!!!

DEAD

Kill yourself.

fukk!
Calm down b :stopitslime: