UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Just a couple more days

tumblr_o03p9mTSRq1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You spending more time talking about it than playing it though:stopitslime:
Greatness needs breaks breh.

Want some more impressions?? I don't care here they are.

This game has so much soul. :ohlawd: You can feel it. Every little thing has some sort of detail to it from narrative, graphics, gameplay, writing w/e. When they said Drake's life would be more pronounced I thought it was just them hyping it up but they really nailed it. Drake has depth here.

Everyone has this more grounded nuance to them. Drake is not just a wise guy making jokes here. The villains so far are well written. I go :lupe: when i see them.

All that shyt matters because again, when you're playing, you feel like everything has a reason to it versus just being a prop for gameplay e.g. generic guy shooting bad guys. Of course, there's always those proverbial "Guy who skipped the giraffe scene in TLOU" players who simply don't care about any of this.

*Goes back*

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Greatness needs breaks breh.

Want some more impressions?? I don't care here they are.

This game has so much soul. :ohlawd: You can feel it. Every little thing has some sort of detail to it from narrative, graphics, gameplay, writing w/e. When they said Drake's life would be more pronounced I thought it was just them hyping it up but they really nailed it. Drake has depth here.

Everyone has this more grounded nuance to them. Drake is not just a wise guy making jokes here. The villains so far are well written. I go :lupe: when i see them.

All that shyt matters because again, when you're playing, you feel like everything has a reason to it versus just being a prop for gameplay e.g. generic guy shooting bad guys. Of course, there's always those proverbial "Guy who skipped the giraffe scene in TLOU" players who simply don't care about any of this.

*Goes back*
What giraffe scene?:jbhmm:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These graphics are :noah: Super clean. Lighting looks :noah: The vistas are :noah:
Character models look :noah: Animations :noah: Foliage :noah:

Every chapter or so the graphics seem to top what you just saw before. I honestly think a 60fps update for PS4Neo would be all that's needed but no fret it looks beautiful still.

Image quality is sublime imo. Hardly a jaggy in sight.

These screens don't do em justice :noah:

VkkVAl.png

tCdGCK.png

Zci8sr.png

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
These graphics are :noah: Super clean. Lighting looks :noah: The vistas are :noah:
Character models look :noah: Animations :noah: Foliage :noah:

Every chapter or so the graphics seem to top what you just saw before. I honestly think a 60fps update for PS4Neo would be all that's needed but no fret it looks beautiful still.

Image quality is sublime imo. Hardly a jaggy in sight.

These screens don't do em justice :noah:

VkkVAl.png

tCdGCK.png

Zci8sr.png
Are all of those in game shots?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are all of those in game shots?
Yeah in game through photomode so I could remove the characters. there's no post processing filter or anything going on to enhance it.

IN game
Bottom photomode
KeGtjN.png

X838bg.png

Photomode
Q3Xknb.png

b7RdnD.png

In game
QpGqMF.png

hqbawp.png

hGkIUq.png

BKMXeS.png

Looks eggazactly the same in game if you turn the camera close to him near a wall to see it closer. Game looks super clean. The lighting in certain scenes look outfukkingrageous.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk. That Madagascar area they showed in the previews last month is amazing when you playing it yourself. There's a bunch of ways to set shyt off. When combat is going on it's fukking thrilling. I restarted the encounter(You can choose to restart an encounter instead of the whole chapter) like 5 times.

This last one was like a fukking movie, everything was just going off, I'm running, shooting, fighting and then enemies grabbing me and Sam/Sully jumping in at the right moment shyt look like a script yet it's all happening randomly. :noah:

This area is fukking big as hell. There's way more to see besides that. I saw a few things that could've been missed or skipped. Explore, it's worth it. So much to look at/see that's easy to miss if you're just powering through to go to the next area.

kgfK68.png

That tower in the middle of the picture is where I was in the video above. where I'm standing at now is all between driveable space. Lots of character banter, some hidden locations and optional outposts around so it's not just barren wasteland. :noah:

Last edited: