UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
@Fatboi1 needing help with uncharted hints?

UNCHARTED? :mjlol:

Christ my dude I didn't know you were so fukkin casual. No wonder you think uncharted multiplayer is high level.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
@Fatboi1 needing help with uncharted hints?

UNCHARTED? :mjlol:

Christ my dude I didn't know you were so fukkin casual. No wonder you think uncharted multiplayer is high level.
Schtahp being mean to my friiieeeennnd you bully.
Here's a "hint" for you though. Most video games use the little button on the controller with a pink square on it for attacking. Using your right thumb will make it easier.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
just called my game store and another department store and they both have it. :francis: but they aren't allowed to sell it before tuesday:mjcry::damn:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
A puzzle is harder than pressing a button to swing a sword
The game was glitching. Happened again where square and triangle wouldn't swing the sword. If the buttons don't work when you press them then you'd think something was wrong. :manny:

That's an error. What you had trying to solve some early puzzle is a mental problem brought on by casual skill. That's something you can't reboot the game and resolve, nikka. :banderas:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The game was glitching. Happened again where square and triangle wouldn't swing the sword. If the buttons don't work when you press them then you'd think something was wrong. :manny:

That's an error. What you had trying to solve some early puzzle is a mental problem brought on by casual skill. That's something you can't reboot the game and resolve, nikka. :banderas:
Yeahhhhhhh no.

There's a wealth of casual options for dudes like you e.g. aim assist, lock on aim, highlight markers etc. put em all on.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
op9PWrr.jpg

fukk

This game is a fukking monster. I swear it puts to shame other games of it's ilk. :wow: No hyperbole. The way these nikkas talk, the action, the incredible graphics, sound it's just too much too much too muuuuuch

Last edited: