UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps
For those that don't want to read the novel fatboi posted above:
First 4 hours are boring beyond belief. He applauses the way they copy metal gear solid but says it isn't as good (you can't even shoot out the lights). Stan's will say "it's supposed to be a stealth game anyway" to cover up how poorly the stealth mechanics are actually implemented. If your a fan of graphics the uncharted will satisfy you, but if graphics were your thing to begin with then you should be gaming on PC and not on a Larry station 4. The story is great and the guns finally feel like guns.
This synopsis was sponsored by the good folks at Geico. 15 minutes could save 15% or more.
How dare you post such lies. :pacspit:

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Anybody plan on getting the Triple Pack/Deluxe Add-on?

• UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End Triple Pack: Includes future access to three pieces of content: the first ever single-player story add-on for the UNCHARTED series and two multiplayer packs that will unlock new multiplayer content
  • Instant unlock to two multiplayer character items

This selling this for $20-$25 extra, yet they don't even tell you most of what you're getting.:heh:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
yessir. don't even have to leave the crib. shyt will just show up in my mailbox next tuesday :blessed:
Yeah my days of pre-ordering from Gamestop are over 20 % off new releases and release date delivery ? shieeet and my Amazon Student is still in effect I'm going to be eating for a while

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anybody plan on getting the Triple Pack/Deluxe Add-on?

• UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End Triple Pack: Includes future access to three pieces of content: the first ever single-player story add-on for the UNCHARTED series and two multiplayer packs that will unlock new multiplayer content
  • Instant unlock to two multiplayer character items

This selling this for $20-$25 extra, yet they don't even tell you most of what you're getting.:heh:
They said what you're getting yesterday actually.
ND said:
Triple Pack
For those of you who purchased the Triple Pack (also included in the Digital Deluxe Edition), you’ll gain future access to:

• The first-ever single-player story add-on for the Uncharted series
  • Two multiplayer packs to enhance your multiplayer experience:
MP Pack #1
– Long Gun
– Booster
– Skin
– Hat
– Taunt

MP Pack #2
– Pistol
– Booster
– Mystical
– Hat
– Taunt
Basically the SP DLC that comes out later and those two MP packs. People who don't get the triple pack can get the same things they just have to earn them in game with relics.​

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
They said what you're getting yesterday actually.

Basically the SP DLC that comes out later and those two MP packs. People who don't get the triple pack can get the same things they just have to earn them in game with relics.​

So you can earn all of this through game-play? Even the Single player story DLC?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you can earn all of this through game-play? Even the Single player story DLC?
Nah the SP DLC is separate.

26669525222_2f88db537b_b.jpg

It's a good deal since if it's only $20, the cost of that gives you the mp stuff quicker(though you can still earn them in game so nobody HAS to pay for it.)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dammit it feels like EVERYONE got it already lol.

Primethius said:
Just completed what I assume is the intro in about an hour (intro credits came up).

I wanted to chime in on Arne's comments and give my perspective on the intro. Is this the best Uncharted intro? Yes, easily and by far. UC2 is really the only competition and it really doesn't hold a candle to this one.

However, I think people are going to be pretty divided on whether or not the TLOU intro or this intro is better. I'm in the latter camp. I think this intro is paced better, lets the game breathe a bit more and slowly eases you into the tone and pacing of the game.

What the TLOU intro has over this one and what I assume most will immediately compare it to is the emotional punch (which for me, really is the core of the intro). While UC4 gets pretty emotional, there's nothing quite like TLOU's gut punch.

tl;dr I think it's the best intro, though I could see why others would prefer TLOU's.

Oh and another thing I forgot to mention.

The animations in this game are absolutely the best. But you probably knew that or had a feeling. However, the animations, combined with the TLOU-esque melee system and the contextual animations kicking in alongside the AI helping you...

Good fukking lord, I have never been more impressed with a brawl. Just the seamless way everything blends together.

Holy fukk.

Eh, I think that depends on what you find is predictable. I think this intro is better then TLOUs precisely because it works without needing an emotional hook like that game to get it going, though there is one.

But more importantly, the intro is better from a game perspective. This games intro isn't TLOU in design at all. Your not walking and observing

Also, I don't really feel like going to great lengths to scrounge up some negatives just so I can give off the appearance of impartiality (or a balanced list). And I'm sure the other players feel the same way.

It's not early copy buzz for me but not much I can say to convince people otherwise. Wait for the reviews you trust.

Miamiwesker said:
Great question, I love MGSV, best game of this gen for me easily mainly because it is the best playing TPS ever made, mechanically it's perfect.

I am still early but I can say U4 feels amazing to move and surprisingly shoot in a way that impressed me like MGSV and RE4 way back when. But obviously U4 doesn't have half the abilities snake has so the actual gameplay isn't as deep. mechanically though, yeah it's in that area, it feels so good.

The 30fps has had zero impact on me. Normally I never cared about that stuff, this year I got a gaming PC so I have enjoyed 60fps gaming. I played ratchet last week and it was noticeable drop for a few hours but the game looked and played so good it didn't matter. The same for this game, I'm too busy being in awe of everything to notice the frame rate.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk, the graphics for this game... :wow:

Xvl0exq.png

This is in IN GAME shot. I had to make sure. This shyt looks like a fukking painting. The ND artistic touch with their technical achievements are something to behold.

:mjcry:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok, so I just finished the motorcycle chase with Sam with the tank.

How much till I beat the game? I want to get on with it.
:scust:
Dudes over here dyin in these streets to get UC4 early and this guy not only has it early(paid a premium) , but he's rushing through it just to play MP. I mean I love the MP but :scust: