UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
That MP was fire breh. Just because YOU don't care for it don't mean others don't. shyt was way fukking better than most of these generic ass military shooters y'all be bussin nuts over. I'd rather play UC4 Mp than Battlefield or COD. Most of y'all nikkas on here only be caring about bootie ass FPS games that's based on heavy militarism like :snooze: that shyt wack to me breh. You nikkas got no damn taste in games :scust: fukking Mcdonalds ass gamers.
You arent really a competitive gamer in these coli circles though so what you find fire is really irrelevant. Your peers dont have experiences with you doing elite shyt like that. Multiplayer was the same ol uncharted we been used to with slightly better graphics. Nothing really bringing the multiplayer into the next gen. That makes me believe that the singleplayer. Hopefully the last of uncharted campaign doesnt match that MP

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You arent really a competitive gamer in these coli circles though so what you find fire is really irrelevant.
Who gives a fukk who's what in the coli? I don't. I don't give a shyt that y'all roll with 4 5 nikkas playing the same ole BF or rainbow six or w/e the fukk y'all nikkas be playing. What you do with your circle ain't of no importance to me, I play what's fun, not what's "popular" to everyone else. :mjlol:

Your peers dont have experiences with you doing elite shyt like that.
The fukk is you talking about? "elite" shyt? nikka shut the fukk up. Nikka think booting up a fukking game of BF makes him "elite". :deadrose: These nikkas man living vicariously through miltary avatars.

Multiplayer was the same ol uncharted we been used to with slightly better graphics.
Actually, it was nothing like the same old UC because you don't fukking play UC MP nikka. I hate when casual nikkas who played like 1 to 2 hours online try to talk about something they know nothing of. How many hours you put into UC2 or 3 nikka? I put like 250+ hours in each game's online, I know what the MP was like. If you didn't, shut up and don't say nothing.

Saying 4's was the same with better graphics is the ramblings of a casual "lemme just try this shyt out' nikka. You know diddly squat nikka.

Nothing really bringing the multiplayer into the next gen. That makes me believe that the singleplayer. Hopefully the last of uncharted campaign doesnt match that MP
"bringing the mp into the next gen."

nikka :what:?? Shut the fukk up. You making no god damn sense as usual. Man, you really sounding like a damn meathead ass nikka :laff: Don't know shyt. Please, stop talking about UC online, you're a casual no experience having ass nikka. "same as older ones better graphics.." Man if you don't get ya super street fighter 4 hairline having ass out my face.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Who gives a fukk who's what in the coli? I don't. I don't give a shyt that y'all roll with 4 5 nikkas playing the same ole BF or rainbow six or w/e the fukk y'all nikkas be playing. What you do with your circle ain't of no importance, I play what's fun, not what's "popular" to everyone else.

The fukk is you talking about?

Actually, it was nothing like the same old UC because you don't fukking play UC MP nikka. I hate when casual nikkas who played like 1 to 2 hours online try to talk about something they know nothing of. How many hours you put into UC2 or 3 nikka? I put like 250+ hours in each game's online, I know what the MP was like. Saying 4's was the same with better graphics is the ramblings of a casual "lemme just try this shyt out' nikka.

"bringing the mp into the next gen."
nikka ;what:?? Shut the fukk up. You making no god damn sense as usual. Man, you really sounding like a damn meathead ass nikka :laff: Don't know shyt.

Mmmm probably 500 hours or so.

But anyway, to me the game didnt really feel different. I think only the stages can make the experience feel much different. And actually now that i think about it it its kind of a step back with all the gears of war, downing people before kills and what not. Wasnt really feeling it. Most the coli wasnt that excited about the multiplayer either. We mainly thinking about that campaign.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mmmm probably 500 hours or so.

But anyway, to me the game didnt really feel different. I think only the stages can make the experience feel much different. And actually now that i think about it it its kind of a step back with all the gears of war, downing people before kills and what not. Wasnt really feeling it. Most the coli wasnt that excited about the multiplayer either. We mainly thinking about that campaign.
Whatever nikka.

whitney_receipts.gif

fukking lying ass nikkas.

CRAKFACE's Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Trophies - PSNProfiles.com
You don't even have the trophy for 50 MP games in UC2 but you put in 500 hours?? 500 hours of what?? 500 hours of staring at the stats nikka?

Maybe that was a typo, maybe you meant 5 hours. Ain't nobody putting 500 hours into the MP and sounding sooo misinformed.

:camby:

Conversation OVER nikka.

Go back to Battlefield Hardline or whatever crappy military shooter y'all playing.

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Whatever nikka.

whitney_receipts.gif

fukking lying ass nikkas.

CRAKFACE's Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Trophies - PSNProfiles.com
You don't even have the trophy for 50 MP games in UC2 but you put in 500 hours?? 500 hours of what?? 500 hours of staring at the stats nikka?

Maybe that was a typo, maybe you meant 5 hours. Ain't nobody putting 500 hours into the MP and sounding sooo misinformed.

That was a typo. I played enough to see a stark difference between the 2 versions. You dont need to waste a week and a half of your life to notice that.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That was a typo. I played enough to see a stark difference between the 2 versions. You dont need to waste a week and a half of your life to notice that.

Of course it was a typo.

"stark" Stark implies "glaring difference." or "stark difference in quality". You said it's the same shyt with better gfx. That's not "stark". Just admit it, you don't know what the fukk you're talking about.

w/e Idk why I'm wasting time talkin to some casual army shooter gamer :mjlol: Let me rocc nikka. You "elite" gimmick ass nikkas are funny.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Of course it was a typo.

"stark" Stark implies "glaring difference." or "stark difference in quality". You said it's the same shyt with better gfx. That's not "stark". Just admit it, you don't know what the fukk you're talking about.

w/e Idk why I'm wasting time talkin to some casual army shooter gamer :mjlol: Let me rocc nikka. You "elite" gimmick ass nikkas are funny.
Whats your gamer tag nikka. I can already tell you aint shyt in this game and im gonna break your goddam neck with a girl character.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whats your gamer tag nikka. I can already tell you aint shyt in this game and im gonna break your goddam neck with a girl character.
Lol.

You got me already I think

Coolbgdog

You ain't breakin shyt but your controller breh. You gon blame it on the game on some "man this shyt wack lemme hop on somethin else."

OH yeah I remember you took 10 minutes to figure out how to swing a damn sword in NI-OH :mjlol: But you gonna put in work? HARDY HAR HAR breh.

@kingdarius this dude think he finna put in work :laff:
This ain't Last of Us breh.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Lol.

You got me already I think

Coolbgdog

You ain't breakin shyt but your controller breh. You gon blame it on the game on some "man this shyt wack lemme hop on somethin else."

OH yeah I remember you took 10 minutes to figure out how to swing a damn sword in NI-OH :mjlol: But you gonna put in work? HARDY HAR HAR breh.

@kingdarius this dude think he finna put in work :laff:
This ain't Last of Us breh.
O thats you, say no more my nikka.
When the smoke clears, king darius and all them nikkas you run with not gonna be there man..... And neither will you :ufdup: