UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:scust:
Dudes over here dyin in these streets to get UC4 early and this guy not only has it early(paid a premium) , but he's rushing through it just to play MP. I mean I love the MP but :scust:

fukkin' AKyemeni... I've always wanted to cross paths with him on TLOU so I could put one in his head.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukkin' AKyemeni... I've always wanted to cross paths with him on TLOU so I could put one in his head.
Dude has garbage taste. Thinks UC3 is the best(MP included) and even now says the story so far isn't captivating him. :scust:

AKyemeni said:
Nope. The story isn't that captivating compared to the previous Uncharted's.

The gunplay is very fun though.
:scust:

Primethius said:
Edit: Story not captivating? Wow, can't agree with that. This games story gives off more of a TLOU vibe in quality then past UC games.

Dude probaby the same nikka that ran past Ellie while she was looking at the Giraffes and shyt on some "meh" i want to go kill some bloaters or something.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Aint gonna be that serious. :mjlol:
shyt is gonna be that serious nikka :stopitslime:

Don't bring that Final fantasy bullshyt in this thread breh :camby:

Go stan that bullshyt in that thread.

Nh3sin2.gif

Now GET!

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
shyt is gonna be that serious nikka :stopitslime:

Don't bring that Final fantasy bullshyt in this thread breh :camby:

Go stan that bullshyt in that thread.

Nh3sin2.gif

Now GET!
Change the game forever bruh? Kaaaahhhmaaaaaaaaaahn. It will be another good installment of a uncharted. The multiplayer beta was weakness.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Change the game forever bruh? Kaaaahhhmaaaaaaaaaahn. It will be another good installment of a uncharted. The multiplayer beta was weakness.
Maybe to you, we have different opinions then again.... Your cooky for cookie crisp ass is bussin nuts over a garbage ass Final fantasy tech demo so there's that :yeshrug:. Maybe you just bad taste? After all, you fury over people praising Persona had you shyt posting for a while :sas2:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Maybe to you, we have different opinions. You're cooky for cookie crisp ass is bussin nuts over a garbage ass Final fantasy tech demo so there's that :yeshrug:
stay on topic. this isnt a thread about final fantasy. Im saying the game is going to be a good game but lets not front like that multiplayer was the future. shyt was superaverage

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
stay on topic. this isnt a thread about final fantasy. Im saying the game is going to be a good game but lets not front like that multiplayer was the future. shyt was superaverage
That MP was fire breh. Just because YOU don't care for it don't mean others don't.
shyt was way fukking better than most of these generic ass military shooters y'all be bussin nuts over.

I'd rather play UC4 Mp than Battlefield or COD.

Most of y'all nikkas on here only be caring about booty ass generic FPS games that's based on heavy militarism like :snooze: that shyt wack to me breh. You nikkas got no damn taste in games :scust: fukking Mcdonalds ass gamers.

Last edited: