UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
MP servers are up

Trials Menu
7C16WXB.png

dPFeM11.png

People are fukking lame these days :smh:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Venom Fox said:
Anyway, the start of the game rivals TLOU, I agree with what Arne says.
I like this username :smile:

Miamiwesker said:
Wow what an intro!!!! You have no clue how beautiful this game is. The start of chapter 3 is one of biggest oh my god I can't believe this is a game moments ever.

Great story, all tutorial stuff so far.

rob305 said:
Game of the year. Better than UC2. Better than TLOU. There, i said it

MinorEvilChrysalis.gif

ND soundin like they raised the bar again :wow:

Hype is indescribable
tumblr_m8pgc5JlEO1qksk74o1_250.gif

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yo. @Fatboi1 @Kamikaze Revy

Since the MP servers are up now, tag me if either one of you find out that you can disable mysticals and sidekicks.
Someone on GAF said there are custom lobbies but he didn't tell me what can be customized or whatnot.
Private lobbies are in the game. You can customize rules and whatnot.
Not sure how extensive this is. I don't want simply turning them off. They're fine imo as they can all be avoided or countered and they've been fairly balanced from what I played in the beta. I want a classic mode that's completely different in that there are power weapons on the map to pick up and there's no downing. Something that feels standout and not just "TDM with no mysticals/sidekicks."

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Someone on GAF said there are custom lobbies but he didn't tell me what can be customized or whatnot.

Not sure how extensive this is. I don't want simply turning them off. They're fine imo as they can all be avoided or countered and they've been fairly balanced from what I played in the beta. I want a classic mode that's completely different in that there are power weapons on the map to pick up and there's no downing. Something that feels standout and not just "TDM with no mysticals/sidekicks."

:ohhh: Alright keep me posted.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I truly feel sorry for those who dont own a playstation

Such a beautiful brand such a beautiful console:mjcry:

Been team playstation since 98

Been with naughty gods since the beggining:salute:

UNCHARTED 4 we are gonna witness greatness:wow:

8 more days:to::sadbron::noah:
Yup.
Nikkas need to put some respekt on they naem :birdman:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ohlawd: apparently u4s opening is better than tlou. :to:
107923_600.gif

Yeah I see a bunch of posts like that online.
Just saw the intro.... Tops every naughty dog intro ever... Done youtubing uncharted 4 until launch. 1st 3 missions are sweet and the graphics omfg... Can't wait to play!

Yea it does. Did not think it was possible. Do not spoil like I did... I saw the first 3 chapters in Russian lmfao.

Prob the sickest "playable intro" of any game this gen period maybe even last gen.

Graphics alone from YouTube are phenomenal​

MiamiWesker said:
Holy freaking shyt!!!!!!! This action, it's incredible! Shooting feels so so so good! Going to write a huge impressions post. Just had to post this cause I am full of that tingly feeling you get when you are playing something special, not sure how I will be able to sleep. You guys have seen nothing.

I'll see for myself. To be honest intros aren't really nothing special these days. TLOU's intro is powerful because of the dialogue, the events that happen and the way it ends.
Another intro I loved from this gen was MGSV's intro. It was a bit too long but production wise that shyt was ridiculous. Watching Volgin come out the elevator, the music, the sound it was just :wow: Sadly that moment was the only moment in the game that was as exciting.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I heard there was a huge easter egg in U4 (neogaf is going crazy about it). I think it was spoiled in this thread but im not too sure.
SOMEONE in this thread spoiled it but I know what it is(I think) but I don't know how it is in the game or what it actually does. I don't want to know.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Although I highly doubt it will but are y'all gonna be on suicide watch if UC4 turns out to be a big disappointment? :pachaha:

I was talking a whole lot of shyt when MGSV was about to come out. Had to lean all they back a few weeks after release :dead:

Last edited:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
SOMEONE in this thread spoiled it but I know what it is(I think) but I don't know how it is in the game or what it actually does. I don't want to know.
That was what i was referring to, but i think there's another piece to that easter egg bc i dont see the hype for it.