UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
can someone direct me to the spoilers thread. yes I said I want to be spoiled. help me

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
can someone direct me to the spoilers thread. yes I said I want to be spoiled. help me
I never understand the people that want to be spoiled on a game. It's like, reading it won't actually mean anything as you're not actually seeing what's happening or experiencing it yourself. It's like if someone were to spoil me on TLOU's ending, it'd be meaningless without playing the game. Just reading it like
Joel saves Ellie from getting operated on, kills Marlene and lies to Ellie about what happened.
isn't saying much. The entire game's build up to that point is what makes the ending feel very :wow: or :mjcry: or :what: to us.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I never understand the people that want to be spoiled on a game. It's like, reading it won't actually mean anything as you're not actually seeing what's happening or experiencing it yourself. It's like if someone were to spoil me on TLOU's ending, it'd be meaningless without playing the game. Just reading it like
Joel saves Ellie from getting operated on, kills Marlene and lies to Ellie about what happened.
isn't saying much. The entire game's build up to that point is what makes the ending feel very :wow: or :mjcry: or :what: to us.

I actually don't want to know the story, I just want to see screens and graphics :yeshrug:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I actually don't want to know the story, I just want to see screens and graphics :yeshrug:
You're going to end u seeing characters, places and other story spoilers by accident. Looking at UC4 spoilers is like edging on No Fap. You think "Oh, it's just a quick look.." You take a peek at Cherokee D'Ass, you watch her oil her shyt up and next thing you know you spanking your chicken and blowing your load.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i noticed you've been posting on this thread Uncharted 4 street date broken as thieves steal copies

did you get spoiled?
I think. Someone just casually posted something. I'm not sure if it's true or not but either way it was random. I'm looking for copies in NYC/NJ. Someone said somewhere in NYC should get it Sunday or today so I'm just lurking.

I REALLY want to see COOP though. Coop adventure was fukking fun in UC2 and 3 and with UC4 having such fluid gameplay, coop would be a blast. Hopefully they create an endless horde mode or something instead of the 10 wave base thing they had.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I think. Someone just casually posted something. I'm not sure if it's true or not but either way it was random. I'm looking for copies in NYC/NJ. Someone said somewhere in NYC should get it Sunday or today so I'm just lurking.

I REALLY want to see COOP though. Coop adventure was fukking fun in UC2 and 3 and with UC4 having such fluid gameplay, coop would be a blast. Hopefully they create an endless horde mode or something instead of the 10 wave base thing they had.
Yeah ND has been strangely silent about the MP competitive content and coop :jbhmm:

But that thred i linked shows the stupidity of people; told not to post spoilers but nikkas do it anyway :snoop:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah ND has been strangely silent about the MP competitive content and coop :jbhmm:

But that thred i linked shows the stupidity of people; told not to post spoilers but nikkas do it anyway :snoop:
I'm hoping it's for spoilers because if they came out with less content in MP it'd be wack since MP was pretty beefy in UC2 and 3. At the most, I'd hope they didn't scrap it because coop adventure is like a lil mini campaign coop.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My issue is spoiling things for the player. Because we craft these experiences and we have so many gems, we really go out of our way to preserve the experience for the player.

“That’s the thing that I get upset about, because we have major moments inside of this game that huge impact on the player. They’re specifically crafted; we’ve work very hard to craft this moment to make it land, make it impactful and to resonate into what you feel, if that’s spoiled for the player, then that hurts me and that hurts that player.

“Straight up, as the creator, that sucks.”
“I Don’t Care About The Money” – Uncharted 4 Director Weighs In On Stolen Copies
See spoiler(ers), y'all making Bruce mad. If this keeps up, they may close down and just remaster The Order for shyts and giggles.