UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I keep coming back to this thread hoping to hear an announcement that Sony was forced to move up the release date. May 10 is some bullshyt:mjcry:
Sony ain't put all that money up for may 10th to move it up. if you want this game early, start doing ya googles to see someone selling it early. If I can find one, I might get it this week or weekend. If it's over $80 I'll wait. I can make an exception for Uncharted.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Another guy on Reddit said:

I just started chapter 21 and I'm at 11h now not sure how long is left and that doesn't include cutscenes time. Also I'm not hunting for collectibles or searching everything
The other guy who is searching and stuff said he's on chapter 17 and about 15 hours in. :banderas:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Breh breh we not doing this no gifs man. Spoilers :camby: That's a spoiler breh that's not something we'd know.
I had no idea there was going to be scuba diving. Cata out there getting wreckless with the potential spoilers. Might have to edit the thread title with "spoiler tags enforced" or something.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had no idea there was going to be scuba diving. Cata out there getting wreckless with the potential spoilers. Might have to edit the thread title with "spoiler tags enforced" or something.
I seen that already the other day and there's other unknown stuff I quickly saw but that was on me. Are there any GIF/IMG blocker extensions?? I'd rather not be spoiled anymore.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You've said you're on Chapter 17. How many hours have you been playing so far? Also, what difficulty are you playing on?
FoxesSocks[S] 1 point 5 minutes ago

Almost 15 hours, and I'm playing on hard.
FoxesSocks[S] 2 points 11 hours ago

Had the jeep. It controls like a dream.
porhawj 1 point an hour ago

better than Metal gear solid v phantom pain and GTA V ?
FoxesSocks[S] 1 point 5 minutes ago

MGSV was a big disappointment to me, so yes anyway.​
Better controlling Jeep Confirmed :wow:

RiyaadhSeedat99 1 point an hour ago

Has there been any set piece that's been better than the airplane scene in UC3 or the train scene in UC2?

• FoxesSocks[S] 1 point 5 minutes ago

There has been a couple of "Wow, is this really happening" moments.

How many hours into the game are you at? Also have you been looking around for treasure?

Thank you again for all of your non spoiler responses. It is much appreciated and makes me really excited. I truly hope the hype delivers for me!

• FoxesSocks[S] 1 point 7 minutes ago

Looking top to bottom for treasure and taking my time! Found 48/109 so far.

Somebody on GAF said:
SHIIIIIIIIT that Easter Egg. Guys please stay strong. It's happening, PLEASE stay strong. It will be worth the wait.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yo for somebody concerned with spoilers you're going around digging entirely way too much info up
You can see only that person's post so I don't have to actually see other people posting spoilers if there are any. I just click the guys username and it brings me to his post updates of which he said he won't post any spoilers at all. :win:

Spoiler Free Impressions :wow:

Herp Derp YouTube Comments – Tanner's Website
Install this to block youtube comments on Chrome/Firefox.
full

Last edited: