UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
here's some u4 pics: NO SPOILERS.

WwH4lXg.jpg

yrD10jx.jpg

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had a dream I logged on and I had like 5 messages from random nikkaz telling me they spoiling everythingin this thread. When I clicked open the thread there was gifs all over the place of random shyt. I got up like
sweatbed.gif

SlasherJPC said:
As positive as I am with games, comments like best looking game ever don't cross my lips much. Let alone saying a game is a system seller... but it's been a long, long time since I've thought a console had a bona-fide 100% system selling game for consoles and Uncharted 4 hits that mark. Holy shyt at the insane ammount of times I've said holy shyt and I do belive in the game, where I'm at, the shyt still hasn't quite hit the fan. Shiiiiiiiiitttttt!

SlasherJPC said:
The pictures you see are damn impressive right... but seeing it in motion... it's so damn good. Honestly I think it's the best looking game I've ever played. This also due to the HUGE variation in settings, enviroments, and characters. It all comes together and I'm constantly wow'd.

SlasherJPC said:
I personally can't even comprehend this game getting better then what I've already played and that said, it's already my favorite and an absolute masterpiece of a game...I don't want this to end.
:banderas:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't have the game myself but these are some impressions from someone who's beaten it.

Spoiler-free impressions:
- Gameplay is fantastic. Shooting now has a weight to it and the freedom of how you tackle encounters feels great.
- Set pieces are less bombastic, but no less memorable or exciting.
- Chapters are more meaningful and each one feels very distinct. They're much longer than in previous games too.
- Speaking of which, my end clock was 14 hours. I reckon most playthoughs will be between 12-16 hours. It's pretty meaty!
- Music has less memorable themes, but it's the best implementation of music in the series. Firefight music in particular is great (very pirate like)
- It's the best looking game on the system bar none...you already knew that.
- But what shines is the art direction, it's so beautiful! Colors are vibrant and each environment is so wonderfully well crafted, it feels so organic.
- Smoothest 30fps game I've ever played, no hyperbole. Their masterful implementation of motion blur is like nothing I've ever seen.
- Incredibly clean image, everything is so sharp and the AA solution removes any noticeable jaggies.
- Details, details, details. People say you don't notice the little things, you do. In many ways it's the 'biggest' Uncharted, but it's also the most down to earth, so all the little things stand out so much more.
- The ending is perfect. PERFECT!
:wow:
I'm not getting his "Less bombastic set pieces" point though. The E3 example was really impressive compared to what we saw in UC2/3.​
fukk. The in game filters you can use in photomode can be used in-game. :wow:

SpiritedValuableBrownbear.gif

12aapax.jpg
:whoo:

Or Xbox One Mode
11bcofl.jpg

There's even a bunch of gameplay modifiers to go with it.
13ltqxk.jpg

and we don't even know what else is in the Multiplayer guhyz :wow:

ND spazzing out with this shyt :wow:

Last edited: